Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
The collection contains illustrative material, mostly ink separations, and correspondence for two books.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains illustrations, typescript, page proof and correspondence for With Lots of Love.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Stan Mack is an American cartoonist. The collection includes his illustrations and production materials for children's books written and/or illustrated by Mack.
The collection contains illustrative material for a dozen children's books illustrated by Susanne Suba.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
The Tom Lichtenheld Papers collection contains production material pertaining to the production of eleven children's books and one unpublished work created by Tom Lichtenheld.
Collection contains illustrations, cover proofs, sketch pads, typescripts and notes for two children's books.
- Children's stories, American 14
- Illustrators -- United States 13
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 11
- Authors, American -- 20th century 10
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 10
- Picture books 9
- watercolors (paintings) 9
- Manuscripts for publication 8
- Color separation (technique) 7
- Sketches 7
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Humorous stories 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Cole, Brock 1
- Gorey, Edward, 1925-2000 1
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- Hanson, Warren, 1949- 1
- Hoff, Syd, 1912-2004 1