Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
This collection consists of artwork and material related to the work and publications of artist and writer Ariane Dewey.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains illustrative material for two children's books illustrated by Edward Sorel.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
Collection contains material related to works illustrated by Helen Sewell.
The collection contains production material, including original illustrations and color separations, for children's books created by author and illustrator James Marshall.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 9
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 9
- Children's stories, American 8
- Color separation (technique) 7
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Picture books 6
- Sketches 5
- Humorous stories 4
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Christmas stories 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Aruego, Juan 1
- Bailey, Claude 1
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Dewey, Ariane 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1