Showing Collections: 91 - 111 of 111
Rodman Philbrick is a writer of novels for adults and children. This collection includes typescripts, correspondence, page proofs, corrected front matter, and ephemera.
The collection contains production material for works by author Sharon Bell Mathis.
This collection consists of print production material for published titles by Sharon Creech.
The collection consists of print production materials by Stephanie Watson for one published book.
The collection contains written production materials for 6 books written by Stephen Krensky.
This collection consists of production material for numerious published and unpublished titles by author Steven Kroll.
The Sue Stauffacher papers contains drafts and production materials related to children's and young adult novels written by Stauffacher.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to five published titles, professional articles, and emphemera.
This collection consists of production material for books by author Susan Pearson.
The collection contains illustrative material for a dozen children's books illustrated by Susanne Suba.
The collection includes corrected typescripts for two children's books written by Suzanne LaFleur.
Collection includes materials related to over fifty children's books created by Syd Hoff.
The Tom Lichtenheld Papers collection contains production material pertaining to the production of eleven children's books and one unpublished work created by Tom Lichtenheld.
The collection contains a corrected typescript for one novel by Trella Lamson Dick.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to juvenile works written by Uma Krisnaswami.
Collection contains illustrations, cover proofs, sketch pads, typescripts and notes for two children's books.
Collection contains production material for one children's book by Vicki Winslow.
Virginia Eggertsen Sorensen's papers focus on the background, writing, revision, and publication of five of her books for children and adults.
This collection contains print and art production materials by Warren Hanson for four published titles.
William Lipkind's papers focus on the writing and publication of sixteen of his books for children published between 1950 and 1964.
- Children's stories, American 87
- Authors, American -- 20th century 84
- Manuscripts for publication 81
- Authors, American -- 21st century 34
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 31
- Picture books 30
- Young adult fiction, American 29
- Young adult literature, American 23
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction 21
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 20
- Death -- Juvenile fiction 16
- Illustrators -- United States 15
- Drawings (visual works) 13
- Moving, Household -- Juvenile fiction 13
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 12
- Detective and mystery stories 12
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 11
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction 11 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 3
- Mazer, Norma Fox, 1931-2009 2
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990 1
- Bonsall, Crosby, 1921-1995 1
- Bottner, Barbara 1
- Buchwald, Emilie 1
- Bulla, Clyde Robert 1
- Cameron, Ann, 1943- 1
- Carbone, Elisa 1
- Chotjewitz, David 1
- Cohen, Gabriel , 1961- 1
- Cohen, Miriam, 1926- 1
- Cole, Brock 1
- Coleman, Bessie, 1896-1926 1
- Collins, Pat Lowery 1
- Conford, Ellen 1
- Corcoran, Barbara 1
- Coy, John, 1958- 1 ∧ less