Showing Collections: 691 - 708 of 708
Abstract Contains typescripts for one juvenile novel by Will Weaver.
Dates: 1991 - 1993
Abstract The collection contains illustrative material by William Gropper.
Dates: circa 1955, undated
Abstract William Howard Armstrong's papers include manuscripts, galleys, and proofs for a number of titles published in the 1950s through the 1970s, as well as correspondence, speeches, royalty statements, and personal material.
Dates: 1955 - 1996
Abstract William Lipkind's papers focus on the writing and publication of sixteen of his books for children published between 1950 and 1964.
Abstract The collection contains corrected typescripts for two books by Steele.
Dates: 1959- circa 1965
Abstract This collection consists of typescripts and galley proofs related to titles written by William Sleator, both full length and short stories, published between 1970 and 2011. There is also related correspondence, book reviews, research materials and clippings, as well as personal papers and correspondence.
Dates: 1969 - 2010
Abstract The collection includes a dummy for Roland the Minstrel Pig and original illustrations for CDB!, by William Steig
Dates: circa 1968
Abstract The collection contains a corrected proof and front matter for one title by William Suggs.
Abstract Contains written and illustrative materials for children's book written and illustrated by William Wiesner.
Dates: circa 1951-circa 1974
Abstract The William Wilcox (W.W.) Robinson papers contains written production material from five titles published between 1934 and 1963.
Dates: 1934-circa 1963
Abstract Collection contain production material for one nonfiction children's book by William Wise.
Dates: 1966 - 1970
Abstract The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
Dates: 1951 - 2005
Abstract Contains drafts and proofs for one children's book written by Wylly Folk St. John.
Abstract The collection contains written production material related to juvenile works by X. J. Kennedy.
Dates: 1970 - 2001
Abstract Collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books.
Dates: circa 1960-circa 1967
Abstract The Yumi Heo papers contain original art related to six children's books illustrated by Heo.
Dates: circa 1995-circa 2006
Abstract The collection contains written production material for three novels written by Zibby Oneal.
Dates: 1978 - 1985
- Authors, American -- 20th century 545
- Children's stories, American 462
- Manuscripts for publication 406
- Picture books 244
- Illustrators -- United States 147
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 138
- Authors, American -- 21st century 125
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 117
- Drawings (visual works) 116
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 110
- Young adult fiction, American 86
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 81
- watercolors (paintings) 76
- Young adult literature, American 74
- Sketches 59
- Detective and mystery stories 52
- Color separation (technique) 44
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 42
- Children's poetry, American 39 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Russian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 37
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 5
- Jesus Christ 4
- Appleseed, Johnny, 1774-1845 3
- Columbus, Christopher 3
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 3
- Parks, Rosa, 1913-2005 3
- Thompson, Snowshoe, 1854-1904 3
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913 3
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 3
- Ailey, Alvin 2
- Aronson, Marc 2
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 2
- Banneker, Benjamin, 1731-1806 2
- Budhos, Marina Tamar 2
- Chavez, Cesar, 1927-1993 2
- Duvoisin, Roger, 1900-1980 2
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974 2
- Fitzgerald, Ella 2
- Flannery Literary 2 ∧ less