Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
The collection contains material related to several children's books written and/or illustrated by Joan Sandin.
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Color separation (technique) 5
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Picture books 5
- watercolors (paintings) 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Sketches 3
- Fairy tales 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Stories in rhyme 2 + ∧ less
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1