Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Clement Hurd's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. The collection contains production material for eighty-nine published and unpublished titles.
The collection contains written and illustrative items related to the life and work of Dahlov Ipcar, including production material for her children's books and related material.
The collection contains illustrative material for three children's books illustrated by Don Sibley.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains illustrations for children's books illustrated by Emil Weiss.
The collection contains production material related to works written and illustrated by Emma Lilliam Brock.
This collection consists of original art (both in-process drawings and final art) as well as manuscript materials related to numerous children's book titles illustrated by Gustaf Tenggren.
The Irene Bowen Robinson Collection contains illustrative production material for ten children's books illustrated by Robinson.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
The collection consists of original art for 27 books illustrated by Paul Brown.
The Pierr Morgan Papers contain production material related to several children's book illustrated or written and illustrated by Morgan.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
The Ted Rand papers holds items related to Rand's work as an illustrator of children's literature, including both written and illustrative production material for books published between 1992 and 2003.
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 16
- Drawings (visual works) 15
- Picture books 13
- Children's literature, American 10
- Children's stories, American 10
- Authors, American -- 20th century 8
- Color separation (technique) 8
- Manuscripts for publication 8
- Sketches 8
- watercolors (paintings) 8
- Christmas stories 6
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Fairy tales 5
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 4
- Tempera paintings 4
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 3 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 5
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Ben-Gurion, David, 1886-1973 1
- Braille, Louis, 1809-1852 1
- Brock, Emma L. (Emma Lillian), 1886-1974 1
- Brown, Margaret Wise, 1910-1952 1
- Brown, Paul, 1893-1958 1
- Gallaudet, T. H. (Thomas Hopkins), 1787-1851 1
- Hurd, Clement, 1908-1988 1
- Hurd, Edith Thacher, 1910-1997 1
- Hurd, Thacher 1
- Ipcar, Charles 1
- Ipcar, Dahlov, 1917-2017 1
- Lattimore, Eleanor Frances, 1904-1986 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Morgan, Pierr 1
- Moss, Marissa 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Rand, Ted 1
- Robinson, Irene B. (Irene Bowen), 1891-1973 1 + ∧ less