Showing Collections: 31 - 41 of 41
Margaret and Raymond Chang Papers
The collection includes written material for books written by Margaret Chang and Raymond Chang.
Margaret Hodges Papers
The collection contains production material for juvenile titles published by author Margaret Hodges.
Mary Casanova Papers
The Mary Casanova Papers contain typescripts, proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, research material and commentary related to her children's books.
Office of International Programs Records
Collection contains the records of the Office of International Programs at the University of Minnesota.
Raymond Creekmore Collection
The collection contains lithograph prints of illustrations for four children's books illustrated by Creekmore.
Records of YMCA international work in Russia and the Soviet Union and with Russians
Records of YMCA work in Russia and the Soviet Union consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Russia, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the Unites States on matters relating to programs, relations with the Orthodox Church, finances, membership recruitment, and work with World War I soldiers and prisoners of war.
Richard D. Cooper China diary and other papers
Diary describing Cooper and his family's travel to China and his work there with the YMCA. Also includes a few report letters from his subsequent work in India and Sri Lanka during the 1950s and 1960s.
Robert J. Collins Papers
The Robert J. Collins Papers contains production material for one nonfiction juvenile title by Collins.
Ronni Solbert papers
The collection contains illustrative material for 24 titles illustrated by Solbert, and includes proofs, illustrations, studies, photographs, drafts, and related production materials.
YMCA armed services scrapbooks and photographs
Photo albums, scrapbooks, and photographs documenting YMCA work with the United States Armed Forces, primarily documenting World War I and World War II. The scrapbooks contain some photographs and ephemera, but contain mostly newspaper clippings.
Zi Xue Papers
此小捐献里面有从中国女权主义和LGBT组织来的小册子与别的文件。A small donation of pamphlets and other documents from LGBT and feminist organizations in China.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 20
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 14
- University Archives 4
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 1
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 17
- Authors, American -- 20th century 14
- Children's stories, American 14
- Manuscripts for publication 13
- Young Men's Christian associations -- China 12
- Picture books 9
- China 8
- Folklore -- China 7
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- China -- Juvenile fiction 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 5
- Illustrators -- United States 5
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 5
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 5
- Christmas stories 4
- Fairy tales 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- China -- Social conditions. 3 + ∧ less
- Chinese 2
- Hebrew 1
- Japanese 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Russian 1
- Turkish 1 + ∧ less
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 8
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 4
- Jesus Christ 2
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Lyon, David Willard, 1870-1949 2
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- Anderson, Jesse A., 1891- 1
- Anne, , Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714 1
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Beaver, Gilbert A., 1952 1
- Boatner, Haydon L., 1900-1977 1
- Brockman family 1
- Brockman, Allen Clark, 1896-1928 1
- Brockman, Fletcher S., 1867-1944 1
- Brockman, Hazel Iles 1
- Brooks, Jabez, 1846-1910 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Casanova, Mary 1
- Chang, Margaret Scrogin 1 + ∧ less