Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Contains private consulting reports commissioned by government agencies and businesses on subjects including computer systems, peripherals, robots, software, computer input-output equipment, storage devices, terminals, magnetic tapes, optical character recognition devices, printers, punched card systems, and computer markets.
Access to reports under twenty years old is completely restricted. Additional restrictions may apply for reports commissioned by companies.
The collection documents aspects of product development for the B205, B220 and B3500 and special requests made by customers.
Collection contains the papers of Duncan L. MacDonald, engineer at Burroughs' ElectroData Division.
Collection documents Project 2111, a solid-state magnetic tape and punched card data processor intended as a replacement for the B 205, contains information about other technical and administrative issues at the Pasadena facility, and includes drawings for the wired core storage program.
Collection contains L.P. Robinson’s copy file (1957-1960), the custom engineering requests (1958-1959), the engineering division staff meeting minutes (1956-1960), and numerous weekly activities and project/progress reports.
Collection contains manuals for a number of different Burroughs computer systems, including the B6700, the B7000/B6000/B5000 families, and large systems in general. They concentrate on the programming languages (ALGOL and COBOL), but also contain primers on CANDE, WFL, and the DMSII system.
Collection contains information of Burroughs products and peripherals, including: punches, processors, card readers, drum listers, magnetic tape, and paper tape.
California Computer Products, Inc., and Century Data Systems, Inc., vs. International Business Machines Corporation records
- Computer input-output equipment 8
- Computer engineering 4
- Computers 3
- Computer storage devices 2
- Accounting machines. 1
- B 205 computer 1
- B 220 computer 1
- B 3500 (Computer) 1
- Bookkeeping machines. 1
- Computer arithmetic 1
- Computer industry 1
- Computer industry -- Law and legislation 1
- Computer industry -- United States 1
- Computer industry -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Computer input-output equipment -- Research. 1
- Computer printers 1
- Computer programming 1
- Computer software -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer software industry -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Computer terminals. 1 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 5
- ElectroData (Firm) 2
- International Business Machines Corporation 2
- Robinson, L. P. 2
- Auerbach Associates 1
- Bauer, Walter F. 1
- Bunker-Ramo Corporation. Teleregister Products and Services. 1
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 1
- Cali, Lloyd W. 1
- California Computer Products 1
- Carr, John W. 1
- Center for Computer Sciences and Technology. 1
- Century Data Systems 1
- Dames, Ralph Theodore, 1927- 1
- Electronics Research Center (U.S.) 1
- General Electric Company 1
- Graves, Glenn W. (Glenn William), 1929- 1
- Great Britain. Central Computer Agency. 1
- Great Lakes Carbon Corporation. 1
- Honeywell Inc. 1 ∧ less