Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection consists of correspondence relating to the writing of one children's book by Ernestine Cobern Beyer.
The collection contains materials created by and related to the Helen and Adrian Hoover family, including materials related to Helen Hoover's career as a nature writer.
The Kate Weil Kolchin Collection contains material related to author Norma Klein and her mother, Sadie Klein. The collection also contains material related to puzzle books published by Rosetta Goldsmith and Kate Kolchin's mother, Sylvia Loeb Weil.
The collection contains personal correspondence written by chidren's author Gene Zion to Margarita Shubart.
This collection contains Richard Mosher's personal and professional papers, including his published and unpublished writings, as well as family papers.
Collection contains typescripts and proofs for several children's books written by author Sydney Taylor, as well as correspondence and financial papers.
Contains correspondence from author Laura Ingalls Wilder to Evelyn Wenzel, written between 1949 and 1952, as well as a selection of photographs.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 6
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 1
- Correspondence 6
- Photographs 4
- Children's literature, American 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 1
- Children's literature 1
- Children's stories, American 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Crossword puzzles 1
- De Smet (S.D.) -- History 1
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Frontier and pioneer life 1
- Grandfathers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Illustrators -- United States 1
- Jewish authors -- 20th century 1
- Jews -- United States -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Manuscripts, American 1 ∧ less
- Beyer, Ernestine Cobern, 1893- 1
- Goldsmith, Rosetta 1
- Hoover, Adrian Everett 1
- Hoover, Helen Drusilla (Blackburn), 1910 - 1984-06-30 1
- Klein, Norma, 1938-1989 1