Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Helen Stone's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production materials for four titles.
Katherine Paterson's papers focus on her work as an author and translator of children's and young adult literature. The collection includes production material as well as a substantial amount of correspondence and a typescript of a speech given by Katherine Paterson on her work. The collection contains manuscripts, typescripts, page proofs, notes, correspondence, clippings, reviews and research materials. Some of the production material is in Japanese.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
The Mary Calhoun papers contain materials related to children's books written by Calhoun.
- Children's literature, American 5
- Christmas stories 5
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 3
- Illustrators -- United States 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Picture books 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Christmas stories, American 2
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Folklore -- United States 2 ∧ less
- Jesus Christ 2
- Calhoun, Mary 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lipkind, William, 1904-1974 1