Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 158
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
The collection contains production material for the American editions of three books written by Alison Morgan.
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Includes material related to the writing of one children's book by Ann Cameron.
This collection contains artwork, proofs, correspondence and other materials related to writings and illustrations by Ann Grifalconi.
The collection contains correspondence and a corrected typescript for one book by Ann Herbert Scott.
The collection contains written production material for children's books written by Barbara Joosse.
The Berniece Rabe Collection contains written production material from eleven children's books written by Rabe.
Contains production material related to works by Betty Levin, as well as personal and professional papers.
The collection contains a pencil dummy and notes for a children's book illustrated by Betty Stull.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
Carol Ryrie Brink's papers focus on her work as an author of children's and adult books. The collection contains production material for books, one play, short stories, and other related material.
This collection consists of typescripts, correspondence, page proofs, and other production materials related to Carolyn Marsden's publications.
This collection consists of typescripts and page proofs related to books written and edited by Charlotte Zolotow.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
This collection consists of production material for children's books written by Curtis.
The Constance Bergum papers contain original artwork and related materials for works illustrated by Bergum.
The collection contains written production material related to juvenile works written by Constance C. Greene.
Collection contains typescripts, proofs, and correspondence for five novels written by Crystal Thrasher.
This collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Dale Payson.
The collection contains one painting for a picture book illustrated by Daniel Minter.
Records of the Department of Family Social Sciences consist of newsletters, surveys and questionnaires, publications, meeting minutes and program reviews.
The Diane deGroat collection contains illustrations related to three books illustrated by deGroat.
The collection contains illustrative material for three children's books illustrated by Don Sibley.
The collection contains written production material for seven children's books by Doris Buchanan Smith, as well as correspondence and other materials related to Smith's writing.
The collection contains production material for children's books written or translated by Doris Orgel.
The collection consists of production materials for fifty children's books illustrated by E.B. Lewis.
This collection consists of papers that trace the genesis, process, and revision of Eleanor Cameron's books for children and young adults as well as some of her books for adults. The collection includes holographs (manuscripts), typescripts, notes, galley proofs, reviews and correspondence, as well as typescripts of several of her speeches on the subject of children's literature, and several illustrations..
This collection consists of production material for children's books by author Eleanor Clymer.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 157
- University Archives 1
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 142
- Children's literature, American 128
- Manuscripts for publication 113
- Children's stories, American 105
- Authors, American -- 20th century 104
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 63
- Picture books 55
- Young adult fiction, American 42
- Young adult literature, American 37
- Illustrators -- United States 35
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 34
- Authors, American -- 21st century 33
- Drawings (visual works) 31
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 24
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 24
- Detective and mystery stories 23
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 22
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction 22
- watercolors (paintings) 22
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 21 + ∧ less
- Amharic 1
- Japanese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 4
- Hurwitz, Johanna 2
- Jesus Christ 2
- Alcock, Gudrun 1
- Ali, Muhammad, 1942-2016 1
- Aliki 1
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 1
- Barron, T. A. 1
- Beckett, Kathleen 1
- Ben-Gurion, David, 1886-1973 1
- Berger, Barbara Helen, 1945- 1
- Bergum, Constance Rummel 1
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990 1
- Blaine, Marge 1
- Blake, Robert J. 1
- Bodecker, Alexander Weld 1
- Bodecker, Mary Anne Weld 1
- Bodecker, N. M. 1
- Bodecker, Niels Weld 1 + ∧ less