Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Adam Rex papers
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to five titles illustrated by Adam Rex.
Amanda Shepherd Papers
Contains illustrative material for four titles illustrated by Amanda Shepherd.
Chris Gall Papers
This collection consists of production material for several children's books written and/or illustrated by Chris Gall.
James (Jim) McMullan Papers
This collection contains original illustrations and production material related to children's books illustrated by artist Jim McMullan.
Marissa Moss Papers
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Mike Wohnoutka Papers
Contains sketches and related material for three titles illustrated by Mike Wohnoutka.
Ricardo Cortés Collection
The collection contains one colored pencil illustration by Ricardo Cortés.
Stan Mack Papers
Stan Mack is an American cartoonist. The collection includes his illustrations and production materials for children's books written and/or illustrated by Mack.
Tom Lichtenheld Papers
The Tom Lichtenheld Papers collection contains production material pertaining to the production of eleven children's books and one unpublished work created by Tom Lichtenheld.
- Drawings (visual works) 8
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Children's literature, American 6
- Children's stories, American 6
- Authors, American -- 21st century 5
- Picture books 5
- Sketches 4
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Automobiles -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Cats -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Tall tales 2
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Alien abduction -- Juvenile fiction 1 + ∧ less
- Cortés, Ricardo, 1973- 1
- Gall, Chris 1
- Lichtenheld, Tom 1
- Mack, Stanley 1
- McMullan, Jim, 1936-2019 1
- Moss, Marissa 1
- Rex, Adam 1
- Shepherd, Amanda 1
- Wohnoutka, Mike 1 + ∧ less