Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection consists of Betsy Bowen's manuscript materials and original art related to her published children's books.
The Constance Bergum papers contain original artwork and related materials for works illustrated by Bergum.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
David Pelletier’s papers focus on his work on the book The Graphic Alphabet. The collection consists of correspondence, reviews, clippings and research.
The collection contains illustrative and related material for several picture books written and/or illustrated by Esphyr Slobodkina.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials related to children's books created by Françoise Seignobosc.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to four children's book publications written and/or illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
- Picture books 8
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 7
- Drawings (visual works) 7
- Children's literature, American 6
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Children's stories, American 4
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Animal behavior -- Juvenile literature 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- English language -- Alphabet -- Juvenile literature 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- Bergum, Constance Rummel 1
- Bowen, Betsy 1
- Dana, Steven 1
- Françoise, 1897-1961 1
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1