Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
Dates: 1995 - 2016
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Dates: 1984-2013, undated
Abstract Lisa Desimini wrote My Beautiful Child, Policeman Lou and Policewoman Sue, and Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet! The collection includes correspondence, dummy photocopy, production material, typescripts, reviews, and unpublished corrected typescript photocopy.
Dates: 1998 - 2004
Abstract This collection contains graphic materials, research, and papers related to works illustrated and works written and illustrated by Lois Ehlert.
Dates: 1965 - 2017
Abstract Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
Dates: 1994 - 2009
Abstract The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, proofs, and production material for children's books by Susan Roth.
- Picture books 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Manuscripts for publication 4
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 3
- Drawings (visual works) 3
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 3
- Sketches 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Desimini, Lisa 1
- Ehlert, Lois 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1