Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains illustrative production material for five children's books illustrated by Georges Schreiber.
Collection contains typescripts, correspondence, and illustrative material for one picture book by Leslie Tryon.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains a small amount of production material for four children's books written and illustrated by Palmer Brown.
The collection contains written and illustrative material for three children's books published by Roz Abisch and Boche Kaplan under the name A. K. Roche.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- Sketches 5
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Cows -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Santa Claus -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Stories in rhyme 2
- Tempera paintings 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Abisch, Roz 1
- Brown, Palmer 1
- Holland, Marion, 1908- 1
- Kaplan, Boche 1
- LaRochelle, David 1