Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The collection contains two original pen and ink drawings for one picture book by Jo Ann Stover.
Kurt Werth's papers focus on his work as an author and illustrator of children's books with an emphasis on the latter. The collection contains production material for over two dozen titles published between 1953 and 1974.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 4
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Picture books 4
- Authors, American -- 21st century 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Fairy tales 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- watercolors (paintings) 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Moss, Marissa 1
- Stover, Jo Ann 1
- Teague, Mark 1
- Werth, Kurt 1