Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains illustrative and written material for four children's books written or illustrated by Anne Siberell.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to seven published children's and young adult books by Brock Cole.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Valenti Angelo's papers focus on his work as an illustrator and author of children's books. This collection includes manuscripts and/or illustrative material for books published between 1930 and 1963, and some miscellaneous art work.
Wanda Gág's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for published and unpublished titles, and personal correspondence and papers.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 5
- Fairy tales 5
- Stories in rhyme 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Alphabet books 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Christmas stories 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Giants -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Humorous stories 2
- Picture books 2
- Woodcuts (prints) 2 + ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Angelo, Valenti, 1897-1982 1
- Cole, Brock 1
- Gág, Wanda, 1893-1946 1
- Janssen, Robert 1