Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
Dates: 1985 - 2015
Abstract This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Dates: 1984-2013, undated
Abstract This collection includes both personal and professional papers, artwork, and artifacts written and illustrated by children's author, Debra Frasier.
Dates: 1975 - 2015
Abstract Lisa Desimini wrote My Beautiful Child, Policeman Lou and Policewoman Sue, and Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet! The collection includes correspondence, dummy photocopy, production material, typescripts, reviews, and unpublished corrected typescript photocopy.
Dates: 1998 - 2004
Abstract Mark Teague is an American author and illustrator of children's books who has illustrated over 40 books. The collection includes corrected typescripts, dummy photocopies, and correspondence related to several titles by Teague.
Dates: 1994 - 2009
- Picture books 5
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 4
- Children's literature, American 4
- Children's stories, American 4
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 3
- Sketches 3
- watercolors (paintings) 3
- Humorous stories 2
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 2
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1
- Adventure and adventurers -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Adventure stories 1
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Desimini, Lisa 1
- Frasier, Debra 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Teague, Mark 1 ∧ less