Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains illustrations and production material for two children's books created by Barbara McClintock.
The collection consists of typescripts, watercolor and pencil illustrations, correspondence, and other materials related to the creation of picture books and works illustrated and/or written by Betsy Lewin.
This collection contains graphic materials, research, and papers related to works illustrated and works written and illustrated by Lois Ehlert.
This collection consists of production material related to children's books created Marissa Moss.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 5
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 4
- Sketches 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Animal ecology -- Juvenile literature 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 1
- Baseball -- Juvenile literature 1
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Boxing -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Ehlert, Lois 1
- Lewin, Betsy 1
- Lewin, Ted 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- McClintock, Barbara 1
- Moss, Marissa 1 ∧ less