Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection contains production materials for eight books written and/or illustrated by Ashley Wolff.
The collection contains illustrative production materials for six children's books and other original art by Clare Turlay Newberry.
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
Ilse-Margret Vogel's papers focus on her work as an author and illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for children's books published between 1964 and 1984.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 5
- Children's literature, American 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- Picture books 5
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Sketches 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Mixed media works 2
- Rabbits -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Siblings 2
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1 ∧ less
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 3
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- Minick, Newell R. 1