Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
Daniel Powers’s papers contains original artwork and production material for children's books illustrated and/or by Powers.
The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Fred Brenner.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books, magazine, and unpublished works illustrated by Joe Servello.
The collection contains illustrative material for 24 titles illustrated by Solbert, and includes proofs, illustrations, studies, photographs, drafts, and related production materials.
Tasha Tudor's papers focus on her work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material and illustrations for children's books published between 1945 and 1963, as well as other artwork, including greeting cards.
- Fairy tales 5
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 5
- Color separation (technique) 4
- Children's literature, American 3
- Children's stories, American 3
- Pastels (visual works) 3
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Dreams -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Farm life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Ink wash paintings 2 ∧ less
- Brenner, Fred 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Lobel, Anita 1
- Owen, Marcia L. 1
- Powers, Daniel 1