Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
The collection contains illustrative material for one children's book illustrated by Betty Stull.
This collection contains typescripts and illustrations for children's books and other publications written and illustrated by Christina Rodriguez.
The collection contains one painting for a picture book illustrated by Daniel Minter.
Eleanor Frances Lattimore's papers focus on her work as a creator of children's books. The collection includes materials for nine titles published between 1962 and 1975
Collection contains written and illustrative material for children's books created by author and illustrator Harvey Weiss.
Contains material related to the publication of one title by Katherine Hannigan.
Collection includes typescripts and illustrations for children's books created by Lillian Hoban.
This collection contains art production material for two picture books illustrated by Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher.
Collection contains illustrative materials, typescripts, page proofs, and related materials for three children's books written and illustrated by Marion Holland.
The collection contains illustrative material, and a small amount of written material, for children's books illustrated and/or written by Mel Silverman.
The collection contains ink illustrations, some with separations, for children's books illustrated by Paul Giovanopoulos.
The collection contains illustrative materials for 36 titles, and includes illustrations in various media, some with separations, a photograph illustration, collage studies, jacket studies, layout studies, jacket proofs, scratchboard illustrations, and an original colored sketch.
- Children's stories, American 12
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 12
- Drawings (visual works) 11
- Sketches 9
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 8
- Authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Color separation (technique) 6
- watercolors (paintings) 6
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 5
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Authors, American -- 21st century 2
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction 2
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction 2 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Bonner, David 1
- Fancher, Lou 1
- Giovanopoulos, Paul 1
- Hannigan, Katherine 1
- Hoban, Lillian 1