Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The papers focus on Anita Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for 7 titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials.
These papers consist of production material related to titles co-created by Betsy and Ted Lewin.
This collection consists of publication materials for books written and/or illustrated by Caroline Arnold.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
The Eleanor Estes papers contain material related to her work as an author and illustrator of children's books.
This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
The collection contains written and illustrative materials for works written and/or illustrated by Karen Gundersheimer, as well as other personal and professional materials.
This collection consists of production material for 19 published children's books and 14 unpublished titles.
- Children's literature, American 8
- Children's stories, American 7
- Drawings (visual works) 7
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Authors, American -- 21st century 4
- Sketches 4
- Color separation (technique) 3
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Illustration of books -- 21st century 3
- Imagination -- Juvenile fiction 3
- Stories in rhyme 3
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 2
- Fairy tales 2 ∧ less
- Lewin, Ted 2
- Arnold, Caroline 1
- Estes, Eleanor, 1906-1988 1
- Gundersheimer, Karen 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1