Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract This collection consists of administrative materials from the Beth Jacob Congregation, previously known as Sons of Jacob, the second oldest Jewish congregation in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Dates: 1897-1988; Majority of material found within 1950-1988
Abstract This collection consists of administrative and board materials from the Duluth Hebrew Institute, a non-profit with a mission to promote Jewish education in the city of Duluth, Minnesota.
Abstract This collection consists of materials collected by Harold Smith, an active Jewish community member.
Abstract This collection consists of the administrative materials of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation, a non-profit organization that serves the Minneapolis Jewish and general communities.
Abstract This collection contains materials related to Samuel Schwartz, a Jewish doctor from Minneapolis.
Abstract The Jewish Community Center in St. Paul, which opened in 1930 first under the name of the Jewish Educational Center, began as a space for religious education and community activity programs, creating a space for the St. Paul Jewish community to come together for Jewish culture, child care, fitness, recreation and socialization.
- Jewish religious education of children 2
- Camps 1
- Charities 1
- Community centers 1
- Federations, Financial (social service) 1
- Frail elderly -- Care 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Jewish Americans 1
- Jewish camps 1
- Jewish community centers 1
- Jewish educators 1
- Jewish families 1
- Jewish outreach 1
- Jewish students 1
- Jews -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Medicine -- Research. 1
- Minneapolis (Minn.) 1
- Public welfare 1 ∧ less
- Beth Jacob Congregation 1
- Duluth Hebrew Institute 1
- Jewish Community Center of the Greater St. Paul area 1
- Minneapolis Jewish Federation 1
- Schwartz, Goldie 1
- Schwartz, Samuel, 1916- 1 ∧ less