Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 163
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
This small record group consists mainly of promotional materials--pamphlets and brochures--for various years. Other materials include artifacts, correspondence, news clippings, photos, and a video. Of special interest is the file devoted to the Koslowski Twins (Dennis and Duane) and their amateur wrestling careers.
Key words: Dennis Koslowski, Duane Koslowski, University of Minnesota, Waseca, Promotional Material, Fortieth Anniversary.
Collection contains plans of buildings designed by Albert van Dyck, as well as photographs of residential interiors from homes in the Twin Cities area.
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Collection includes inscribed photographs from performers who worked with Arthur J. Gaines, manager of the Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra.
This collection consists of typescript, galley proofs, notes, clippings, reviews, photographs, dummies, photocopies of illustrations, playbills, a jacket cover, and correspondence from ten items published from 1938-1986. This collection also contains unpublished works including; an untitled manuscript, a musical production, and a collection of personal correspondence.
Collection includes records from the Minneapolis-based dance company, The Ballet of the Dolls.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of noted public welfare administrator and social work educator, Benjamin E. Youngdahl. Personal correspondents include Harry Truman, Adlai Stevenson, Hubert Humphrey, and John F. Kennedy. Materials documenting Youngdahl's career in the academic and public sectors form the bulk of the collection.
The collection includes correspondence, clippings, reports, scrapbooks, financial records, photographs, and minutes of the Beta of Clovia sorority at the University of Minnesota.
Includes correspondence, press clippings, articles, photographs, notes, and production materials created or collected by author and dancer Beth Obermeyer.
This collection consists of production material for publications illustrated by Brian Pinkney.
Collected photographs from the Bronx branch of the YMCA of Greater New York, primarily exterior and interior building shots and athletic activities, as well as group photos.
The collection contains proofs and paste-up layouts for one title.
The collection contains the records of the Burroughs Corporation, and its predecessors the American Arithmometer Company and Burroughs Adding Machine Company. Materials include corporate records, photographs, films and video tapes, scrapbooks, papers of employees and records of companies acquired by Burroughs.
The collection contains early photographs of American Arithmometer Company, Burroughs Adding Machine Company, Burroughs Corporation, Boyer Machine Company, and Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company employees and facilities. The images include production facilities, sales meetings, and employee activities including company-sponsored athletics. The collection contains extensive documentation of Burroughs Adding Machine Company's, later Burroughs Corporation's, headquarters in Detroit, Michigan.
Series contains photographs, negatives and transparencies of Burroughs products created and marketed to the defense industry and the United States Government, as well as photographs of defense and government projects.
Series contains photographs and negatives from the ElectroData Division of Burroughs Corporation.
Contains photographs and correspondence on Burroughs Adding Machine Company (1947-1952) and, later, Burroughs Corporation (1953-1983) tradeshow and conference exhibits as well as lobby displays arranged chronologically in a single series.
Series contains photographs of Burroughs production facilities as well as photographs of facilities of Burroughs Corporation acquisitions.
Contains mounted photographs of various sizes and unmounted photographs larger than 8 1/2x11" of Burroughs facilities, executives, and employees.
Collection of black and white prints, negatives, color prints, photocopies, tear sheets, correspondence, memoranda, special newspapers, transparencies, and advertising samples selected from the various image collections by the Burroughs Archives staff.
This collection deals with Campus Relations correspondence from 1951-59.
The collection contains production material for books illustrated by Charles Mikolaycak, as well as correspondence, and various personal and professional material.
Collection consists of one photograph album. The album contains photographs related to logging in Northeastern Minnesota, as well as photographs of social gatherings at logging camps.
This collection contains the papers of Coates P. Bull, Professor of Agronomy at the University of Minnesota from 1901-1943.
The collection contains black and white photographic prints from the UMD College of Education circa 1953 to 1966.
The collection contains photographs from the May 30, 1987 Engineering Open House hosted by the UMD College of Science and Engineering.
The collection contains records of the Community Health Center, Inc. and its successors, First Plan of Minnesota and FirstSolutions.
- Collecting Area
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 43
- Children's Literature Research Collections 31
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 29
- Performing Arts Archives 21
- University Archives 10
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 9
- Northwest Architectural Archives 7
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 3
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 3
- Social Welfare History Archives 2
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 2
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 2
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 1 + ∧ less
- Photographs 149
- University of Minnesota Duluth 26
- Correspondence 22
- Children's literature, American 20
- Authors, American -- 20th century 18
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 16
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 15
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 14
- Duluth (Minn.) 12
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 11
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 11
- Manuscripts for publication 11
- Scrapbooks 11
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 10
- Correspondence. 9
- Illustrators -- United States 9
- New York (N.Y.) 9
- Photographers 8
- Picture books 8
- Audio-visual materials 7 + ∧ less
- Italian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Yiddish 1
- University of Minnesota Duluth 18
- Burroughs Corporation 9
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 5
- United Service Organizations (U.S.) 4
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 4
- YMCA of Greater New York. 4
- American Arithmometer Company 3
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 3
- Duluth State Teachers College 3
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 3
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. Armed Services Dept. 3
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- YMCA of the USA 3
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 3
- 4-H clubs 2
- American Red Cross 2
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. 2
- Brooklyn and Queens Young Men’s Christian Association. . Bethelship Seamen's Branch. 2
- Dorati, Antal 2 + ∧ less