Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The collection contains written material for works authored by Adrien Stoutenburg, including titles she wrote in collaboration with Laura Nelson Baker.
The collection contain a corrected typescript for one book written and published by Aliki Barnstone when she was 12.
Contains drafts and production material for three children's books by author Audrey Osofsky.
Eve Merriam's papers focus on her work as an author and editor of children's and young adult books, with an emphasis on her poetry. The collection contains production materials for published and unpublished titles, as well as other professional papers.
The collection contains written material related to two stories written by Florence Page Jaques.
Contains a typescript for a translated title by Jack Prelutsky.
Collection contains production material for one collection of poems by James S. Tippett.
Collection contains correspondence, journals, manuscripts, typescripts and galley proofs of James Wright's poetry and prose works. In addition, there are photographs, clippings and other writings about Wright, plus teaching notes from his various academic posts.
Collection contains manuscripts, notes, typescripts, galleys and proofs of works in poetry and prose. Also includes photographs, diaries, awards, financial records and other personal papers.
Collection contains production material for books of poetry written and compiled by Hopkins.
Collection contains production material for children's books by Marilyn Nelson.
This collection consists of manuscript materials and original art related to four children's book publications written and/or illustrated by Melissa Sweet.
The collection consists of manuscripts, correspondence, and personal papers of the poet and teacher Michael Dennis Browne.
This collection contains the personal and professional papers of Myra Cohn Livingston, noted writer of poetry for children.
The collection contains production material for seven children's books.
This collection consists of manuscript materials related to publications by or compiled by Paul B. Janeczko.
The collection contains a typescript for one book by Phyllis McGinley.
The collection consists of written production material for children's books written by R. R. Knudson.
Collection contains page proofs, front matter, clippings, typescripts, correspondence and research materials for children's books by Valerie Worth.
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 17
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 3
- Poets, American -- 20th century 14
- Children's literature, American 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century 12
- Children's poetry, American 11
- Manuscripts for publication 11
- American poetry -- Juvenile poetry 5
- Children's stories, American 5
- Picture books 5
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Biography -- Juvenile literature 3
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- American poetry 2
- Animals -- Juvenile poetry 2
- Dreams -- Juvenile fiction 2
- African American agriculturists -- Poetry 1
- African American girls -- Juvenile poetry 1
- African American students -- Juvenile poetry 1
- Agriculturists -- Poetry 1
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animals -- Juvenile literature 1
- Athletes -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Dickey, James 2
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 2
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 1
- Bahlke, Conrad 1
- Baker, Laura Nelson, 1911-2003 1
- Barnstone, Aliki 1
- Barnstone, Willis, 1927- 1
- Bellow, Saul 1
- Berryman, John, 1914-1972 1
- Bly, Robert 1
- Browne, Michael Dennis 1
- Carver, George Washington, 1864?-1943 1
- Clemens, Olivia Langdon, 1854-1904 1
- Crandall, Prudence, 1803-1890 1
- Diskin, Margaret 1
- Freud, Sigmund, 1856-1939 1
- Hoffman, Heinrich, 1809-1894 1
- Hopkins, Lee Bennett 1
- Hornstein, Catherine 1
- Houdini, Harry, 1874-1926 1 ∧ less