Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Albert J Kennedy papers contain Kennedy's research and writing, including his typed manuscript for Social Settlements in New York City, as well as published and unpublished articles on arts in the settlements, on early settlement leaders, and on settlement contributions to race relations.
Records from the YWCA of Mount Vernon, New York. Committee minutes, correspondence, newsletters, and scrapbooks trace the association's responses to the Depression, World War II, the movement for racial equality, and the War on Poverty.
- Public welfare -- New York (state) -- Mount Vernon 1
- Race discrimination -- New York (state) -- Mount Vernon 1
- Race discrimination -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Social group work -- New York (state) -- Mount Vernon. 1
- Social settlements -- United States -- History -- Sources. 1
- Kennedy, Albert J. (Albert Joseph), 1879-1968 1
- Mount Vernon YWCA 1