Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 223
Alan J. Perlis papers
Collection contains correspondence, class handouts, lecture notes and visual aids, published articles and reports, subject files, audio tapes and videotapes relating to Perlis' work in computer science education, programming languages, and compiler programs.
Alfred O.C. Nier papers
The collection consists of correspondence, research data, instrument designs, conference papers and reports, talks and lectures, and class materials of Alfred O. C. Nier, University of Minnesota physicist best known for his work in mass spectrometer design, the Manhattan Project, and space science research.
Alfred Owre papers
Collection contains the papers of Dr. Alfred Owre, Dean of the College of Dentistry at the University of Minnesota.
Allan H. McCoid papers
Collection contains the papers of Allan McCoid, professor of law at the University of Minnesota.
Anthony Zeleny papers
The collection includes correspondence, notes, legal papers, clippings and photos relating to Czechs in the U.S., electricity, smoking, students and other topics of interest to Anthony Zeleny, professor of physics at the University of Minnesota.
Anwar G. Chejne papers
Collection contains the papers of Anwar G. Chejne, professor of Spanish and Portuguese and chair of the Middle Eastern Languages Department at the University of Minnesota.
Arnold Marshall Rose papers
This collection contains the papers of Arnold M. Rose, sociology professor at the University of Minnesota.
Arthur J. Madden papers
Collection contains the papers of Arthur J. Madden, professor of chemical engineering at the University of Minnesota.
August Charles Krey Papers
Barbara Juster Esbensen Papers
This collection consists of manuscript production materials related to children's books written by Barbara Juster Esbensen. The collection also includes unpublished writings, correspondence, and miscellaneous material.
Benjamin E. Youngdahl Papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of noted public welfare administrator and social work educator, Benjamin E. Youngdahl. Personal correspondents include Harry Truman, Adlai Stevenson, Hubert Humphrey, and John F. Kennedy. Materials documenting Youngdahl's career in the academic and public sectors form the bulk of the collection.
Benno Wolff notebooks
The collection consists of notes written by Benno Wolff for classes at the University of Minnesota Law School, along with some other class materials such as exams and case briefs.
Beulah Compton papers
The Beulah Compton papers contain reference materials, course materials, audiovisual materials, case studies, minutes, and papers—in particular, those related to her work on the St. Paul Family Centered Project, which focused on multi-problem families that required assistance from more than one agency.
Beulah Compton papers
Collection contains casework materials, correspondence, notes, and other papers of Beulah Compton, professor of social work at the University of Minnesota.
Bill Holm papers
This collections contains the papers of Minnesota poet, musician, and essayist Bill Holm (1943-2009), including manuscripts, correspondence, published works, journals, publicity, teaching curricula, and materials collected from Holm's travels.
Bryce L. Crawford papers
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Bryce L. Crawford, Regent's professor emeritus in Chemistry and dean of the Graduate School, 1960 to 1972.
Byrl James B.J. Kennedy papers
This collection contains the papers of Dr. B.J. Kennedy, professor of oncology at the University of Minnesota. Within this collection are Oncology Department administrative documents, publications and manuscripts by Dr. Kennedy, conference proceedings, Dr. Kennedy's personal files, research, images, photographs, and films.
Center for Advanced Feminist Studies records
Collection contains the records of the Center for Advanced Feminist Studies at the University of Minnesota.
Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction records
Charles Frederick Koelsch papers
Collection contains lab notebooks of C. Frederick Koelsch, emeritus professor of organic chemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Charles R. Burnham papers
Collection contains papers, research notes and correspondence of Charles Burnham, professor of agronomy and cytogenetics at the University of Minnesota.
Child Study Association of America records
Claire K. Schultz papers
Collection contains the papers and correspondence of Claire K. Schultz, including materials documenting her pioneering work in automated information retrieval, the transition of information retrieval systems from punched cards to computers, and indexing practices for medical and scientific literature.
College of Education records
Collection contains the records of the College of Education at the University of Minnesota.
College of Home Economics records
This collection contains the records of the College of Home Economics at the University of Minnesota.
College of Veterinary Medicine records
Collection contains the records of the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Minnesota.
Council for Latin American Studies papers
Collection contains the papers of the Council for Latin American Studies at the University of Minnesota.
Dance Program Collection
The collection contains records, correspondence and artifacts from dance activities and dance programs at the University of Minnesota.
Data Processing Management Association records
Records of the Data Processing Management Association (DPMA) document the administration of the association and the services it provided to its membership.
Department of Agricultural Education records
The Department of Agricultural Education records consists primarily of professional correspondence, as well course materials, meeting minutes, conference reports, publications, research reports and studies and talks.
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 173
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 15
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 8
- Performing Arts Archives 7
- Social Welfare History Archives 6
- Children's Literature Research Collections 4
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 4
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 3
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 1
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1
- Northwest Architectural Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Law -- Study and teaching 19
- Notebooks 14
- Home economics -- Study and teaching 8
- Botany -- Study and teaching 7
- Manuscripts 7
- Sociology -- Study and teaching 7
- Correspondence. 6
- Teaching -- Aids and devices 6
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching 5
- Art -- Study and teaching 5
- Journalism -- Study and teaching 5
- Letters 5
- Photographs 5
- Academic Freedom. 4
- Agricultural economics -- Study and teaching 4
- Children's literature, American 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Economics -- Study and teaching 4
- Geography -- Study and teaching. 4
- History -- Study and teaching 4 + ∧ less
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- Icelandic 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 10
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 7
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 7
- Coffey, Walter Castella, 1876-1956 5
- Northrop, Cyrus, 1834-1922 5
- Vincent, George E. (George Edgar), 1864-1941 5
- Blegen, Theodore Christian, 1891-1969 4
- Haggerty, Melvin E. (Melvin Everett), 1875-1937 4
- Mayo, William James, 1861-1939 4
- National Research Council (U.S.) 4
- National Science Foundation (U.S.) 4
- Schaper, William A., 1869-1955 4
- University of Minnesota 4
- University of Minnesota. College of Agriculture 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of Botany 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of Chemistry 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of History 4
- University of Minnesota. Department of Sociology 4
- University of Minnesota. General College 4
- University of Minnesota. Institute of Agriculture 4 + ∧ less