Showing Collections: 31 - 44 of 44
Personal papers of Paul B. Anderson and material from other members of his family including Margaret Anderson, Harvey and Roberta (Anderson) Smith, and William and Mary (Anderson) Glenn. The collection is primarily related to Paul B. Anderson and the YMCA's international work.
Papers of Morse's fifty year tenure as general secretary with the YMCA. Includes information on the Morse family genealogy.
Collection contains primarily correspondence of McBurney with other YMCA leaders. Also included are manuscripts of biographies of McBurney.
Papers, primarily correspondence, diaries, and travelogs, of Robert Weidensall documenting his 54 year career organizing YMCAs, including state, county, college and railroad work. The collection includes correspondence from Weidensall's brother, Jacob, who was involved in the Civil War; as well as many local YMCA leaders documenting the evolution of state, county and college work of the YMCA.
Manuals, presentation slides, project information, data, reports and other information created and collected by Stacy Saunders while working for the YMCA of the USA from 1998 to 2019 in various roles providing leadership, training, and support to Y-USA Resource Directors and other specialists providing consulting services to local YMCAs around the United States
Material documenting Hanson's career with the YMCA, as well as his work as a professional speaker on international issues. Of particular interest are the journals, which cover his time in Europe working with the Foyers du Soldat during World War I.
Photograph albums documenting William M. Forbes's work in Europe as a YMCA physical director from 1919 to 1922 and some miscellaneous photographs, newspaper clippings, and other material related to Forbes's later work with Army and Navy YMCAs in the United States between 1923 and 1949.
Papers, primarily correspondence, documenting Wiley's work with YMCA history, the YMCA retirement fund, evangelical organizations outside of the YMCA and work within the YMCA's National Council, including reorganization.
Biographical material as well as small collections of personal papers of prominent YMCA of the USA leaders.
Records of various meetings, events and other activities of groups and networks of lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer-identified employees of YMCAs in the United States.
The collection contains administrative materials, brochures and other printed matter related to programs and events, policy and procedure manuals, general materials about branches, staff meeting agendas and minutes, materials related to programs such as camping and aquatics, printed program material for award dinners and anniversary celebrations, reports and publications. Also included are miscellaneous audio and video items, primarily publicity spots for broadcast media.
Records of the various YMCA retiree organizations.
Annual publications of the body that coordinated or oversaw YMCA work for North American, and later the United States, including proceedings of annual conventions, yearbooks, directories, and statistical summaries.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Employees 42
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 18
- Young Men's Christian associations 7
- New York (N.Y.) 6
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 6
- Young Men's Christian associations -- China 4
- African Americans -- Social conditions 3
- Diaries 3
- Social work with African Americans. 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis 3
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Planning 3
- Business consultants 2
- China 2
- Nonprofit organizations -- Employees 2
- Photographs 2
- Race relations -- Religious aspects 2
- Strategic planning 2
- Student service -- United States -- History. 2 + ∧ less
- Chinese 1
- Russian 1
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 11
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 7
- YMCA of Greater New York. 5
- YMCA of the USA 5
- Brainerd, Cephas, 1831-1910 4
- Morse, Richard Cary, 1841-1926 4
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 4
- Ober, Charles K. (Charles Kellogg), 1856- 4
- Young Men's Christian Association of the City of New York 4
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 3
- Weidensall, Robert, 1836-1922 3
- Wishard, Luther D. (Luther Deloraine), 1854-1925 3
- World Alliance of YMCAs. 3
- Barnett, Eugene E. 2
- McBurney, Robert Ross, 1837-1898 2
- Moody, Dwight Lyman, 1837-1899 2
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 2
- National Conference of Black and Non-White YMCA Laymen and Staff 2
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2 + ∧ less