Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains proofs, typescripts, and original illustrations by Hugh Berta and Newell R. Minick for three titles written by Clarence Jonk.
This collection consists of original art and manuscript materials related to works written and/or illustrated by David LaRochelle.
Collection contains written and illustrative material related to children's books created by Irma E. Webber.
This collection contains art and written production materials for children's books created by Jeanette Winter.
This collection contains both production materials from over 30 titles either illustrated by or written and illustrated by Joe Lasker.
The collection contains illustrations, drafts, and related production material for over a dozen children's books created by Paul Goble.
Collection contains correspondence, typescripts and illustrations for five children's books and one magazine illustrated and/or written by Walter Wilwerding.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 6
- Children's literature, American 6
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 6
- Illustrators -- United States 6
- paintings (visual works) 6
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Children's stories, American 4
- Picture books 4
- watercolors (paintings) 4
- Color separation (technique) 2
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction 2
- Sketches 2
- Addition -- Juvenile literature 1
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1
- American bison -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animal behavior -- Juvenile literature 1
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Art museums -- Juvenile fiction 1 + ∧ less
- Berta, Hugh 1
- Goble, Paul 1
- Jonk, Clarence, 1906- 1
- LaRochelle, David 1
- Minick, Newell R. 1