Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 6019
3-Legged Race New Theater and Performance records
This collections contains materials relating to performance arts in aerialism, clowning, dance, theater, video and puppetry. The records are all contained in 3-ring binders, organized chronologically by year, from 1996 to 2003.
4-Front Magazine Publications
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
7-11 Campaign to Change Standards 7 and 11 collection
20% Theatre Company Records
[One to two sentence description of the collection.]
2140 Woodland Avenue, Duluth items
The collection contains two sheets of letterhead for Stocking Landscape gardening at 2140 Woodland Avenue in Hunters Park, Duluth, Minnesota. Also included are two photographs of the house at 2140 Woodland Avenue.
A. (Alexandria) LaFaye Papers
The Alexandria LaFaye Papers contain typescripts and production material for novels and unpublished works by LaFaye.
A Century of Minnesota Architecture photographs
The collection consists of 100 photograph illustrations taken by Jerome Liebling for A Century of Minnesota Architecture, edited by Donald Torbert.
A. Dale Riley papers
Collection contains copies of plays collected by A. Dale Riley, Assistant Professor and director of the University Theatre at the University of Minnesota.
A. L. Klemi papers
Papers (1977-1980) of Finnish American composer A.L. Klemi (1874-1924) consist of the sheet music for three piano and vocal compositions.
"A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk.' Council Of Cooperating Libraries
The file contains "A Library Response to 'A Nation at Risk'" from Council of Cooperating Libraries dated 1984.
A. Moorman and Company collection
Collection contains the plans for the First National Bank of Coleraine, Minnesota, designed by A. Moorman and Company.
A & U: America's AIDS Magazine Publications
This record represents the run of A & U: America's AIDS Magazine held in the Tretter Collection. It is not a complete run but contains issues from a wide range of years of the publication from 1996 up to 2006.
A Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective Records
The Woman’s Coffeehouse Collective records include the surveys, applications, correspondence, and documents from planning events at the Woman’s Coffeehouse.
Aarne Vahtra papers
Artist/Author Correspondence, manuscripts, drawings, caricatures, translations Pol-Eng, newspaper clippings
Aaron Bohrod Collection
The Collection includes an ink and colored pencil illustration for The Illinois.
Aaron Fine Papers
The collection consists of collage and ink illustrations for The Hidden Houseby Margaret Wise Brown plus production material for his own book, The School Bus Picnic.
Aaron Judah Collection
The collection contains pages proofs for four children's books written by Aaron Judah, as well as one typescript.
Aaron Marcus papers
Visual materials including paperwork, photographs, slides, and other digital vidual material documenting the life's work of Aaron Marcus. This includes student work, artwork, buisness correspondence, buisness proposals and projects, professional contracts from AM+A, conference material, and publication material.
AAUP (American Association of University Professors)/UMD Faculty Unionization Files
The collection contains records related to the UMD faculty unionization from 1972 to 1981.
Abe Sperling papers
This collection consists of papers and documents relating to Abe Sperling and his time at North High School in Minneapolis, as well as his time as a Major with the Burma Road Engineers.
Abigail Garner Papers
The collections contains correspondence, manuscripts, book publicity and cover art, notes, speeches, videotapes, news clippings and tee-shirts.
Abortion Rights Council of Minnesota records
The collection includes minutes, newsletters, clippings, and related reference items.
Abraham Ratner papers
Photocopied typescript of memoir entitled "Journey to the City: An Immigrant's Experience" by Abraham Ratner, and edited by Marc Ratner. Jewish immigrant family from Ukraine.
Abraham S. Berman papers
Collection contains the papers of Abraham S. Berman, professor of aerospace engineering and mechanics at the University of Minnesota.
Scope and Content
The collection contains course papers and exams, government atomic reports, lecture materials, publications, lab books, research reports and correspondence.
Abstracts of title, Duluth, Minnesota
The collection consists of eight abstracts of title representing property in the West End of Duluth, Minnesota, and in Fond du Lac, Minnesota.
Academic computing collection
Academic Dean’s Office Calendars
The collection contains office calendars from the UMD Academic Dean dated between 1950 and 1981.
Academic Health Center Office of Communications records
The Academic Health Center Office of Communications works within AHC schools, colleges, centers, and institutes to provide communications support for both internal and external audiences. This collection includes brochures and publications, faculty/staff and event photographs, event planning, awards, reports, exhibit materials, production files, and presentations.
Academic Officers Group
The collection contains member files, memos, and near-prints from the Academic Officers Group between 1976 and 1978.
Academic - Professional Staff
The file contains continuous appointment proposals from UMD dated between 1979 and 1981.
- Language: English X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1699
- University Archives 816
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 759
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 605
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 369
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 352
- Social Welfare History Archives 296
- Northwest Architectural Archives 273
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 270
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 199
- Performing Arts Archives 187
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 106
- Special Collections and Rare Books 40
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- Law Library Archives, Stefan A. Riesenfeld Rare Books Research Center 17
- James Ford Bell Library 6
- University of Minnesota Crookston Archive 1 + ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 878
- Authors, American -- 20th century 762
- Manuscripts for publication 741
- Children's stories, American 606
- University of Minnesota Duluth 526
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 405
- Picture books 399
- Illustrators -- United States 388
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 373
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 323
- Administrative records 294
- Drawings (visual works) 292
- watercolors (paintings) 176
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 174
- Authors, American -- 21st century 162
- Committees 159
- Young adult fiction, American 156
- Young adult literature, American 155
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 151
- Photographs 146 + ∧ less
- Ukrainian 83
- Estonian 62
- Finnish 26
- German 25
- Italian 24
- Yiddish 18
- Polish 15
- Latvian 13
- Russian 12
- French 11
- Hebrew 10
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 9
- Belarusian 5
- Chinese 4
- Czech 4
- Hungarian 4
- Slovenian 4
- Arabic 3 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota Duluth 396
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 103
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 73
- University of Minnesota, Duluth Branch 62
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- YMCA of the USA 45
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 44
- Duluth State Teachers College 43
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 39
- University of Minnesota 38
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 36
- Control Data Corporation 32
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 27
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 19
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 19
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 18 + ∧ less