Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 5032
Abstract The collection contains production material related to one juvenile title published by author Arthur Griese.
Dates: 1969 - 1972
Collection — Box: Oversize 1
Abstract Collection consists of scrapbooks containing California newspapers clippings pertaininig to the disintegration of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, special attention paid to the Baltic states.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Papers consists of autobiographical materials, correspondence and photocopied images.
Dates: 1847-1981; 1847-1981
Abstract Arnold Edwin Bare's papers focus on his work as an illustrator of children's books. The collection contains production material for seven titles published between 1943 and 1955, and consists of illustrations, studies, and sketches done in a variety of media.
Identifier: uarc 1181
Abstract Collection documents the life and career of Arnold H. Johnson, alumnus and assistant professor of biochemistry at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: 1000 and 1001
Abstract Collection contains curricular materials, general office files, and extensive materials from Dr. Lazarow's research.
Abstract The papers focus on Arnold Lobel's work as an author and illustrator of children's books. It contains production material for published and unpublished titles, and includes both manuscript and illustrative materials, with an emphasis on the latter. Manuscript material includes typescripts and proofs, and illustrative material including primarily ink and pencil drawings, and watercolor paintings.
Dates: 1961-1978, undated
Identifier: uarc 381
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Arnold M. Rose, sociology professor at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract The collection contains illustrative material for ten children's books illustrated by Arnold Spilka.
Dates: circa 1960-circa 1970
Abstract The collection contains illustrative material for children's books illustrated by Art Seiden.
Dates: circa 1950-circa 1963
Abstract Arthur A. Levine is the publisher of many children's books, including the U.S. edition of Harry Potter and Philip Pullman. His papers consists of correspondence, personal and conference material, and editoral files.
Dates: 1959 - 2017
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Research notes, photocopied articles, letters and miscellaneous writings pertaining to Finnish American stone workers in New England.
Abstract Contains a corrected typescript and proof for a non-fiction juvenile title by Arthur C. Clarke.
Abstract Collection contains plans of residences and buildings designed by Arthur Dickey Architects, Inc.
Found in: Northwest Architectural Archives
Abstract The collection contains typescripts for three children's books written by Arthur Dorros.
Dates: circa 1991-circa 1993
Abstract The collection consists primarily of biographical material on prominent social work figures compiled by Arthur Dunham. Also included in the collection are some records of the National Social Unit Organization, which promoted community organization and community based services.
Abstract The collection contains illustrative material for 4 titles, and includes pencil page layout studies, pencil preliminary studies, black and white etchings, color test etchings, pencil studies, a pencil and pasteup study, a pencil and watercolor study, dummies, some the typescript, a pencil and wash study, a pencil and ink study, pencil and watercolor sketches, pencil, watercolor and ink sketches, etchings with watercolor, an etching with storyboard, several sets of prints in progression, and...
Identifier: uarc 733
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Arthur Hirschfelder, professor of pharmacology at the University of Minnesota from 1913-1942.
Abstract Collection includes inscribed photographs from performers who worked with Arthur J. Gaines, manager of the Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra.
Found in: Performing Arts Archives
Identifier: SW 165
Abstract The collection contains pamphlets on various social activities and issues of interest to Arthur Hillman as well as materials on the Association for the Study of Community Organization (ASCO).
Dates: 1931-1974; Majority of material found in 1936-1949
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Arthur J. Madden, professor of chemical engineering at the University of Minnesota.
Identifier: CBI 136
Abstract The research files contain published literature, government documents, technical reports, and correspondence by the DARPA Information Processing Techniques Office (IPTO) and Bolt, Beranek, and Newman, accumulated by Norberg and Aspray during their DARPA-funded historical study of the IPTO office.
Found in: Charles Babbage Institute Archives
Abstract The collection includes copies of his speeches, often reworked for different audiences, articles and publications, tapes of his presentations (1950-1956), and other materials. Also included are some personal correspondence and recordings.
Found in: Upper Midwest Literary Archives
Abstract The collection contains three unidentified ink illustrations by English illustrator Arthur Rackham.
Abstract The collection contains color proofs for 1 title.
Identifier: SW 270
Abstract Collection contains of the papers of Arthur Spindler, a public health and public welfare administrator.
Dates: circa 1965-1976
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Manuscript of a memoir by Arthur Zaia reporting on the life of the Italian immigrants and their descendants in Oswego, New York. Included are three family photographs.
Abstract The collection contains 11 illustrations on dynabase, including 10 3-color separations and 1 2-color separation. It also includes a dummy in colored pencil.
- Language: English X
- Collecting Area
- Kerlan Collection of Children's Literature 1697
- University Archives 809
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 632
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 347
- Social Welfare History Archives 288
- Northwest Architectural Archives 265
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 251
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 217
- Performing Arts Archives 193
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 138
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 105
- Special Collections and Rare Books 37
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 24
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- James Ford Bell Library 5 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 708
- Authors, American -- 20th century 596
- Manuscripts for publication 495
- Children's stories, American 469
- Picture books 324
- Illustrators -- United States 317
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 309
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 258
- Drawings (visual works) 250
- watercolors (paintings) 149
- Authors, American -- 21st century 146
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 144
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 137
- Young adult fiction, American 118
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 109
- Photographs 107
- Young adult literature, American 105
- Sketches 103
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 82
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 80 ∧ less
- Ukrainian 53
- Estonian 49
- Finnish 14
- Italian 10
- Latvian 10
- German 9
- Polish 8
- Russian 6
- French 5
- Chinese 4
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 4
- Hungarian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- English 2
- Czech 2
- Slovenian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Icelandic 1
- Japanese 1 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 70
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 69
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 43
- YMCA of the USA 41
- University of Minnesota 38
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 38
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 35
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- Control Data Corporation 30
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 25
- Minnesota Orchestra 23
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 18
- International Business Machines Corporation 17
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 16
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 15 ∧ less