Showing Collections: 4981 - 5007 of 5007
Abstract Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, instructional exercise charts, program manuals, timelines, journal and newspaper articles, and other records from the YMCA's Office of Special Populations and predecessor programs, which served people with disabilities, in large part from the files of Grace Demmery Reynolds.
Abstract Films produced by the YMCA's World Service program documenting its work in developing countries around the world, including the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Dates: circa 1950-1980
Abstract Annual publications of the body that coordinated or oversaw YMCA work for North American, and later the United States, including proceedings of annual conventions, yearbooks, directories, and statistical summaries.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Three letters exchanged between Luigi Cellini of Buffalo, New York, and Lorenzo Notriani of Chemung, New York in 1920.
Abstract Includes minutes, brochures, annual reports and publications from the Yorkville Branch of the YMCA of the City of New York.
Dates: 1890-1953; Majority of material found within ( 1890-1927)
Abstract Collection contains corrected typescripts for two children's books.
Dates: circa 1960-circa 1967
Identifier: SW 108
Abstract The Young Adult Centers, Inc. records contain organizational materials, minutes, correspondence and financial reports for Coffeehouse Extempore, which was run by Young Adult Centers, Inc.
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Abstract Selected records (1903-1936) of the Young Men's Christian Association consist of documents of the International Committee and the YMCA of Greater New York, pertaining to immigrants and immigration, as well as to United States immigration policy and law. Materials of the Industrial Department consist of minutes and monthly reports of the Department. Documents of Ellis Island work pertain to organizing and securing funds, minutes of meetings and reports of the General Committee of Immigrant Aid...
Abstract The collection comprises administrative and financial records and correspondence, fundraising records, articles, programs and schedules, auditions, teachers' guides, school lists, newspaper clippings, audio tapes and miscellaneous notes.
Abstract Papers (1940) of Youry Pundyk (1918-1973) include personal and professional correspondence, writings, newspaper lippings, newspapers, miscellany, and photographs. Correspondents include Oleh Shtul, Alxander A. Granovsky, Myron Kuropas, Denys Kurtkowsky, Andrii Melnyk, and others. Materials pertain to Ukrainians in Minnesota and in South America, Ukrainian Jewish and Ukrainian Russian relations, Ukrainian literature, Ukrainian history, and to organizations including the Organzation for the...
Abstract Records of Y's Men International, an inter-denominational group partnering with and supporting the mission of the YMCA. Material documents the founding of the organization, its leadership, and international expansion and include material such as biographies of presidents, international conventions, meeting minutes, reports, studies and surveys, photos, clippings, publications, audio-visual materials, and memorabilia. The collection includes extensive information on international and domestic...
Dates: 1920-2016; Majority of material found within ( 1970-2000)
Abstract This collection consists of one oversize photographic print from the book Viva Frida by Yuyi Morales.
Dates: circa 2014
Identifier: SW 65
Abstract The United Service Organizations for National Defense Inc. (USO) was established in 1941 by the National Jewish Welfare Board, the Salvation Army, the National Board of the Young Women's Christian Association, the National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States, the National Catholic Community Service, and the National Traveler's Aid Association to provide coordinated and expanded social services for military personnel and their families. These records document...
Found in: Social Welfare History Archives
Identifier: 984; 985; 986; 2001-34
Abstract Collection contains the papers of the YWCA at the University of Minnesota.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Records (1850-1984) of Zapadni Cesko-bratrska Jednota, Lodge No. 44 (Freeborn County, Minn.) consist of photocopied documents and newspaper clippings pertaining to the Lodge. Also included is a photocopy of an historical essay by John R. Lukas entitled "The Bohemian Settlement".
Identifier: uarc 111
Abstract Collection contains the papers of Zbigniew M. Bochniarz, senior fellow at the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract Collection contains plays, scripts, notebooks, photo albums, playbills, clippings and scrapbooks.
Abstract Zenas Potter's illustrative papers are for one children's book written by Miriam Clark Potter in 1960
Dates: Before 1960
Identifier: uarc 635
Abstract Collection contains one small bound notebook outlining the constitution and by laws of the Zenobian Society at the University of Minnesota. .
Abstract The collection contains 1 original ink illustration for 1 title.
Abstract 此小捐献里面有从中国女权主义和LGBT组织来的小册子与别的文件。A small donation of pamphlets and other documents from LGBT and feminist organizations in China.
Dates: 2016 - 2018
Abstract The collection contains written production material for three novels written by Zibby Oneal.
Dates: 1978 - 1985
Abstract The collection contains written production materials for books written by Zilpha Keatley Snyder.
Dates: circa 1964-1999
Abstract Autobiography, correspondence, diaries, contracts, handbills, manuscripts, newspaper clippings, published articles, speeches, photographs and tour itineraries of or collected by the Balokovics.
Abstract Collection contains photos, videos, slides, and publicity.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Collection consists of both manuscript and print sheet music. Zofia Kowalska participated in the Twin Cities International Institute's Festival of Nations with the Polish group.
- Language: English X
- Collecting Area
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1709
- University Archives 804
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 624
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 347
- Social Welfare History Archives 288
- Northwest Architectural Archives 265
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 247
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 207
- Performing Arts Archives 193
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 136
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 105
- Special Collections and Rare Books 36
- Givens Collection of African American Literature 24
- University of Minnesota Duluth Archives and Special Collections 16
- James Ford Bell Library 6 ∧ less
- Children's literature, American 636
- Authors, American -- 20th century 553
- Manuscripts for publication 433
- Children's stories, American 421
- Picture books 295
- Illustrators -- United States 269
- Children's literature -- Illustrations 261
- Illustration of books -- 20th century 210
- Drawings (visual works) 205
- Authors, American -- 21st century 142
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 142
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction 129
- watercolors (paintings) 126
- Young adult fiction, American 116
- Photographs 104
- Young adult literature, American 103
- Families -- Juvenile fiction 102
- Sketches 95
- Young Men's Christian associations -- New York (State) -- New York 82
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 80 ∧ less
- Ukrainian 51
- Estonian 46
- Finnish 12
- Latvian 10
- German 8
- Italian 8
- Polish 8
- Russian 5
- Chinese 4
- French 3
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 3
- Hungarian 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- English 2
- Czech 2
- Slovenian 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Icelandic 1
- Latin 1 ∧ less
- Burroughs Corporation 99
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 70
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 61
- YMCA of Greater New York. 46
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 42
- YMCA of the USA 39
- University of Minnesota 38
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 37
- Burroughs Adding Machine Company 36
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 35
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra 31
- Control Data Corporation 30
- University of Minnesota. Medical School 27
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. 25
- Coffman, Lotus Delta, 1875-1938 18
- Ford, Guy Stanton, 1873-1962 18
- Minnesota Orchestra 18
- International Business Machines Corporation 17
- Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest 16
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies 15 ∧ less