Showing Collections: 31 - 46 of 46
Records (1914-1964) of the Saima Workers' Society (Fitchburg, Minn.) include proceedings; board of directors minutes (1916-1918); correspondence; economic committee reports; and property inventories (1919).
Records (1908-1973) of the Sebeka Cooperative Creamery Association, Sebeka, Minn., consist of by-laws; articles of incorporation; and minutes of the Association.
Records (1931-1937) of the Selva Temperance Society, (Hutten, Minn.), contain correspondence, financial records, and minutes. Also included is a scrapbook of newspaper clippings about the Russo-Finnish War and World War II.
Papers (n.d.) of Sofia Salmi consist of a notebook containing poetry and drawings.
The St. Louis County, Minn., rural schools collection (1935-1940) consists of agricultural extension information and publications.
Records (1930-1961) of St. Paul's Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Church, Alango-Field, Minn. consist of membership lists, financial records, minutes of the church council meetings, minutes of the parish Lutheran Fellowship Society, and miscellany.
Records (1915-1918) of the Star of Hope Temperance Society (Toivon Tahti Raittiusseura), Duluth, Minn., consist of a minute book. Officers were Antti Mannisto, Evert Torkko, Adolf Lundquist, and Kalle Ruuttila.
Records (1901-1954) of the Virginia, Minnesota, Suomi-Synod Evangelical Lutheran Congregation consist of baptism; confirmation; marriage and funeral registers as well as financial records.
The Torma-Silvola family papers (ca. 1901-1979) consist largely of scrap-books; photographs; and organizational materials from various Finnish American groups.
Papers (1947-1970) of Tynne Rautio consist of a scrapbook of newspaper clippings documenting activities and events in the Finnish community.
Records (1893-1968) of the Valontuote Temperance Society, Virginia, Minn., consist of by-laws; constitutions; correspondence; membershipo books; and minutes. The Nuori Suomi Temperance Society was merged with the Valontuote Temperance Society in 1905.
Papers of Velma (Hakkila) Doby (1923-2019) consist of materials on Finnish Americans and Finnish American life. Included are newspaper clippings concerning Finnish American scholars and also articles written by e.g. Michael Karni and Carl Ross; clippings concerning Finntowns, notorious Finnish Americans and Finnish Americans in general. Collection contains Velma Doby's thesis including her English translation of an autobiography by the Finnish American poet Helmi Mattson.
Records (1917-1934) of the Waasa Threshing and Milling Company, Waasa Township, Minn., consist of minutes.
Financial records (1909) of the Walon Lahde Temperance Society of Eveleth, Minnesota.
- Finnish American socialists 9
- Finnish Americans -- Societies, etc. 6
- Finnish American theater 4
- Finnish Americans 4
- Finnish Americans -- Minnesota 4
- Lutherans, Finnish. 4
- Finnish American communists 3
- Finnish American newspapers. 3
- Finnish American press. 3
- Cooperative societies -- Minnesota -- Nashwauk. 2
- Ethnic theater. 2
- Finnish Americans -- Florida -- Lake Worth. 2
- Finnish Americans -- Massachusetts -- Fitchburg -- Societies, etc. 2
- Finnish Americans -- Minnesota -- Virginia. 2
- Finnish Americans -- Music. 2
- Temperance -- Societies, etc. -- Minnesota. 2
- Aamunkoitto Temperance Society (Brooklyn, N.Y.). 1
- Actors. 1
- Agricultural extension work -- Minnesota -- Saint Louis County. 1
- British Red Cross Society. -- Minnesota -- Alango-Field. 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- English 1
- FinnFest USA 2
- Aamunkoitto Temperance Society, Brooklyn, NY 1
- Barberg, Hazel E. 1
- Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church (Ishpeming, Mich.). 1
- Doby, Velma M. 1
- Farmers Cooperative Mercantile Association (Kettle River, Minn.). 1
- Finnish American League for Democracy (Fitchburg, Mass.). 1
- Finnish Apostolic Lutheran Church (New York Mills, Minn.) 1
- Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Congregation (Republic, Mich.). 1
- Finnish Socialist Chapter (Ely, Minn.). 1
- Finnish Socialist Chapter (Markham, Minn.). 1
- Finnish Socialist Club (Astoria, Ore.). 1
- Finnish Worker's Society "Kehitys" Archive (Cloquet, Minn.). 1
- Gardner, Massachusetts Finnish Socialist Chapter. Archive. 1
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (Hibbing, Minn.). 1
- Jarven Kukka Temperance Society (Sparta and Gilbert, Minn.). 1
- Kantola, Matt. 1
- Kattainen, Adam. 1
- Koivulehto, Lauri. 1
- Koski, Ernest Theodore, 1908-1990. 1 ∧ less