Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This collection consists of the papers of David and Genia Levi, Holocaust survivors who immigrated to the United States in 1950, eventually settling in St. Paul, Minnesota. These papers mostly deal with the Levi's efforts for reparations from the German government.
Abstract The collection contains written and illustrative materials related to children's books created by Françoise Seignobosc.
Dates: circa 1937-circa 1963
Abstract This collection consists of correspondence and ephemera from father and son Frank and Arthur Eisenberg, members of a Jewish family living in Minneapolis who both served in the military during World War I and World War II respectively.
Abstract This collection consists of various documents collected by Nina Samuels.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Correspondence, newspaper clippings, flyers and newsletters pertaining mostly to Ukrainians in France.
Scope and Contents This collection of materials documents the life of Cuban immigrant René Valdes, a linguist, activist, writer, and long-term HIV/AIDS survivor. Materials are either dated between 1980-2018 or are undated. Highlights from the collection include: scripts and photographs of a play that René performed at Patrick’s Cabaret about his experience at a refugee camp at Fort McCoy; journals that René wrote in spanning over 30 years; photographs depicting René with his lover Bruce Brockway and his lover...
Dates: 1980 - 2018
Abstract Decades after her time in the Girl Scouts, Ruth Davis assembled this collection from gifts of other members during her time. She also includes her own research of leaders and troops of the Jewish Girl Scouts.
- Language: French X
- Collecting Area
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 4
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 1
- James Ford Bell Library 1
- Children's Literature Research Collections 1
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 3
- Jews 2
- Jews -- Minnesota 2
- Jews, American 2
- Alphabet books -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Authors, French -- 20th century 1
- Children's literature, American 1
- Children's literature, French 1
- Christmas stories 1
- Color separation (technique) 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- France -- Juvenile fiction 1
- Girl Scouts 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 1
- Holocaust, Nazi 1
- Illustrators -- France 1
- Illustrators -- United States 1
- Jewish archives 1
- Jewish families 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- English 3
- German 3
- Esperanto 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1