Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of the papers of David and Genia Levi, Holocaust survivors who immigrated to the United States in 1950, eventually settling in St. Paul, Minnesota. These papers mostly deal with the Levi's efforts for reparations from the German government.
This collection consists of Flori Loew's personal papers during her flight from Germany under Nazi persecution, traveling to Italy and England before settling in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The collection contains four posters from Nazi-era World War II Germany, aimed at children.
This collectoin consists of the personal materials of Jacob Seymour Lockets, a Jewish serviceman who fought in World War II.
This collection consists of various documents collected by Nina Samuels.
- Collecting Area
- Upper Midwest Jewish Archives 4
- Children's Literature Research Collections 2
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 4
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 2
- Jews -- Minnesota 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews 2
- Authors, German -- 20th century 1
- Children's literature, German 1
- Displaced persons 1
- Estonian 1
- Holocaust, Nazi 1
- Jewish families 1
- Jewish men 1
- Jewish soldiers 1
- Jews 1
- Jews -- Migrations 1
- Jews, American 1
- Jews, German 1
- Jews, German -- United States 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Nazi persecution 1
- Nazi propaganda 1 + ∧ less
- English 5
- French 3
- Russian 2
- Estonian 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1