Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Alexander Lenard Collection
The collection consists of typescripts for two latin translations by Alexander Lenard, as well as postcards and miscellaneous artwork.
Dates: Copyright: 1959-circa 1962, undated
Father Bertrand Kotnik papers
Papers of Father Bertrand Kotnik papers (1913-2009) consist of correspondence, parish jubilee books, programs, and sheet music.
Francis Xavier Szulak papers
Papers consist of a diary. Volumes II-VI concern his activities in Minnesota and elsewhere in the Midwest.
John Plume (Audio/Visual) papers
Collection consists of 22 records (33 1/2 rpm) and 2 records (45 rpm) containing Latvian music, both folklore and classical. Some of the records were produced in Germany.
St. Anthony of Padua Church (Cleveland, Ohio) records
Marriage record book and baptismal records and index of St. Anthony of Padua Church (Cleveland, Ohio).
Victor Barocas Collection
The Victor Barocas collection contains photocopies of illustrations and a floppy disk related to one title.
- Language: Latin X
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 4
- Children's Literature Research Collections 2
- Catholic Church -- Clergy 1
- Catholic Church -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Missions 1
- Children's literature, English -- Translations into Latin 1
- Children's literature, German -- Translations into Latin 1
- Church records and registers -- Ohio -- Cleveland. 1
- Diaries 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Folk songs, Slovenian. 1
- Italian Americans -- Ohio -- Cleveland. 1
- Jesuits 1
- Latvian 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Marriage records -- Ohio -- Cleveland. 1
- Music 1
- Polish 1
- Postcards 1
- Priests. 1
- Slovene Americans -- Religious life. 1
- Slovene Americans -- Songs and music. 1
- Slovenes -- Austria. 1 + ∧ less
- English 2
- English 1
- German 1
- Polish 1
- Slovenian 1
- Barocas, Victor 1
- Busch, Wilhelm, 1832-1908 1
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 1
- Kotnik, Bertrand, 1913- 1
- Lenard, Alexander 1