Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract This collection consists of both published and unpublished materials pertaining predominantly to the history of Finnish American communities, but also includes the history of various ethnic groups, immigration history, and agricultural history; materials are all related to A.W. Hoglund's teaching career and personal life and include personal and work related correspondence, family records, papers and research.
Dates: 1882-2007; Majority of material found in 1940s-1990s
Eesti Põllumeeste Kogude Esindus Paguluses (Estonian Farmers Unions' Representation in Exile) records
Abstract Correspondence, reports, accounting documents, and brochures.
Abstract Collection contains the papers of G. Edward Schuh, Regents' professor, director of the Freeman Center for International Economic Policy and former dean of the Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota.
Abstract correspondence, newspaper clippings, personal documents
Identifier: uarc 929
Abstract Collection contains records of the Office of International Programs, which administered University of Minnesota-based programs for international students studying agriculture and agriculture-related study programs in foreign countries. The collection consists of training materials, grant proposals, work plans, reports, course materials, committee minutes, conference materials, correspondence, legislative requests and programs files for foreign and domestic programs the Office administered.
Dates: 1953-1954, 1963-1999
Identifier: uarc 1028
Abstract The collection contains materials that reflect the totality of Raup's professional career. It includes course materials, committee documents created and received as an active faculty member, research materials, and documents related to professional activities.
Dates: 1880-2006; Majority of material found within ( 1940s-1970s)
- Collecting Area
- University Archives 3
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 3
- Agriculture 3
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects. 2
- Displaced persons 2
- Estonian 2
- Agriculture - International cooperation. 1
- Agriculture -- Germany. 1
- Agriculture -- Soviet Union. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching (Higher). 1
- College teachers 1
- Finnish 1
- Finnish Americans -- History 1
- Immigration issues 1
- International economic relations. 1
- International education 1
- Labor 1
- Land reform. 1 ∧ less
- Eesti Põllumeeste Kogude Esindus Paguluses (Estonian Farmers Unions' Representation in Exile) 1
- Hoglund, A. William 1
- Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs 1
- Raup, Philip M. 1
- Schuh, G. Edward (George Edward), 1930- 1