Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Aldo A. Caira was National President of the Order Sons of Italy in America (1981-1985). Collection (1945-1987) consists of Supreme correspondence, records, minutes and brochures of Supreme Conventions (1963-1987), and Supreme Council minutes (1969-1987); a collection of Caira's speeches; "On the Move" columns from OSIA News (1981-1985); materials on numerous OSIA committees and projects such as the Commission for Social Justice, Douhet-Mitchell Awards OSIA Foundation, Immigration and...
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract The Anne M. Pascarelli Order Sons of Italy in America collection (1942-1981) pertains mostly to the Dorchester, Mass. Order Sons of Italy in America lodges Grazia Deledda Lodge. No. 1783 and Dorchester No. 1848. Grazia Deledda Lodge was chartered in 1936; it merged with the Dorchester Men's Lodge No. 1848 circa 1981. Records of Deledda Lodge No. 1783 consist of meeting minutes from 1960 to 1981. The Dorchester Men's Lodge was founded in 1938. Records consist of minutes (1942-1975),...
Abstract The Joseph Gorassi Order Sons of Italy in America collection (1926-1973) consists of Massachusetts Grand Lodge records including Grand Convention records (1926-1931, 1944, 1946-1962), miscellaneous copies of Grand Council minutes (1953-1973), "Sons of Italy Magazine" published by the Lodge (1931-1967), miscellaneous material relating to the Lodge during World War II, and transcripts of radio speeches (1939, 1941-1942). Also included are correspondence and reports pertaining to B'Nai Brith,...
Abstract The Order Sons of Italy in America, Massachusetts Grand Lodge was chartered in 1914. Records (1918-1986) consist of local and national OSIA materials. Included are Supreme Convention records (1981-1983), OSIA Immigration and Naturalization Commission reports (1950s), and OSIA hymns (1916, 1943). Massachusetts Grand Lodge materials include minutes, correspondence, financial records, officer lists, local lodge charters, information on charities, photographs, motion picture films, microfilm,...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The Paul A. D'Agostino Order Sons of Italy in America collection (1927-1963) consists of a Supreme Convention book (1957); Massachusetts Grand Lodge convention books (1958-1963), constitution and by-laws (1940 and 1949), various Lodge committees and projects such as revision of the by-laws, regulation of the death fund, regulation of life insurance program, membership drives, and scholarship fund; books containing Supreme Constitution and by-laws (1962); material relating to D'Agostino's...
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 2
- Insurance, Fraternal -- Massachusetts. 1
- Italian Americans -- Charities. 1
- Italian Americans -- Massachusetts -- Dorchester -- Societies, etc. 1
- Italian Americans -- Massachusetts -- Salem -- Societies, etc. 1
- Italian Americans -- Music. 1
- Italians -- Ontario -- Societies, etc. 1
- Italians -- Quebec -- Societies, etc. 1
- Lawyers. 1
- Mafia -- Fiction. 1
- Mafia -- Public opinion. 1
- Youth -- Massachusetts -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Caira, Aldo A. 1
- D'Agostino, Paul A., 1901-1966. 1
- Gorrasi, Joseph, 1909-1981. 1
- Order Sons of Italy in America. Massachusetts Grand Lodge. 1
- Order Sons of Italy in America. Veturia Romana Lodge No. 1200 (Salem, Mass.) 1
- Pascarelli, Anne M. 1 ∧ less