Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Records of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Uguaglianza Lodge No. 83 (Bronx, N.Y.) consist of minutes 91937-1972), financial records 91921-1982), dues payment ledgers (1963-1981), register of loans (1947-1970), correspondence (1966-1973), and booklets of the annual dinner-dance (1963-1983). Also included are the New York Grand Lodge by-laws book (1922), ritual book 91915), and the equivalent numbers from the Sons of Italy Grand Lodge, Inc. (1933).
Records (1912-1935) of the Unity, Nobility and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, New York), a cultural organization founded in 1929, consist of a scrapbook of clippings, contracts, tickets, programs, essays, and issues of its publication, "Nik Naks."
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- Societies, etc. 2
- Ethnic groups -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Friendly societies -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Italian American labor leaders. 1
- Italian Americans -- Charities. 1
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- Massaro, Dominic R. (Dominic Robert) 1
- Molisani, E. Howard, 1911-1987 1
- Order Sons of Italy in America. New York Grand Lodge. 1
- Order Sons of Italy in America. Uguaglianza Lodge No. 83 (Bronx, N.Y.). 1
- Unity, Nobility and Ambition Society (Brooklyn, N.Y.). 1