Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Angela Bambace papers
Papers (ca. 1930-1976) of Angela Bambace (1898-1975) include correspondence; speeches; newspaper clippings; photographs; and publications. Bambace was a labor organizer and vice-president of the International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union.
Antonino Crivello papers
Papers (1939-1965) of Antonino Crivello (1888-1969), an Italian American labor organizer and poet, comprise correspondence; drafts of his poetry; and some published material. Correspondence relates largely to the I.L.G.W.U., in which Crivello was a director of Local 144 in Newark, New Jersey and a representative for Local 25 in New York.
Elizabeth Gurley Flynn papers
Emilio Grandinetti papers
Gioacchino Artoni papers
Papers (1915-1937) of Gioacchino Artoni (1866-1937), an Italian American labor organizer, consist primarily of newspaper clippings about him.
Girolamo Valenti papers
Papers (1904-1960) of Girolamo Valenti (1892-1958), an Italian American labor organizer, editor, and anti-fascist, include correspondence and published items, newspaper clippings on fascism, socialism, and WWI, photographs, pamphlets, cartoons and caricatures by Fort Velona, and materials pertaining to Arturo Giovannitti and New York politicians.
Giuseppe D. Procopio papers
Papers (ca. 1933-1961) of Italian American labor leader Giuseppe D. Procopio comprise articles and clippings about his union activities. Procopio was from Calabria, Italy, born ca. 1890. He was active in the Confederazione Italo-Americano del Lavoro, the United Shoe Workers of America, Local 563 Shoe Service Union, President of International Wholesale and Department Store Union, and chairman of America Aid to Calabria after World War II.
Howard E. Molisani papers
Luigi Antonini papers
Papers (ca. 1920-1959) of Luigi Antonini (1883-1968), an Italian American labor organizer, consist primarily of socialist and union publications pertaining to the struggle for workers' rights.
Vincent La Capria papers
La Capria's papers (1952-1971) contain correspondence; newspaper clippings; photographs; and speeches.
Vincent Massari papers
- Labor leaders. 7
- Clothing workers -- Labor unions. 5
- Italian American labor leaders. 3
- Italian Americans. 3
- Anti-fascist movements -- United States. 2
- Italian American socialists 2
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- New York. 2
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 2
- Communists -- United States. 1
- Fascism. 1
- Garment Workers' Strike, Chicago, Ill., 1910. 1
- Italian American newspapers. 1
- Italian American poets. 1
- Italian American press 1
- Italian Americans -- Charities. 1
- Italian Americans -- Labor leaders. 1
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies, etc. 1
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- Societies, etc. 1
- Italian-American newspapers. 1
- Labor movement. 1 + ∧ less
- Antonini, , Luigi, 1883-1968 1
- Artoni, , Gioacchino, 1866-1937 1
- Bambace, Angela , 1898-1975 1
- Crivello, Antonino, 1888-1969 1
- Flynn, Elizabeth Gurley. 1