Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Includes correspondence, reports, and printed material, primarily concerning the YMCA in Vienna, Austria, but also including some information about YMCA work in Budapest, Hungary and in Switzerland.
Records documenting YMCA work in China, including histories, annual reports, report letters, correspondence, minutes, records of specific programs and activities, building records (including building plans), financial records, biographical records, pamphlets, and maps.
Reports, correspondence, printed material and other records of YMCA work in Czechoslovakia, primarily during the period between World War I and the Communist take-over in 1948.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, books, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Germany, covering World War II refugee relief programs, secretary training programs, development of technical vocational schools, and the development of youth hostels and villages as well as building projects in western Germany.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, development plans, maps, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records of YMCA international work, both civilian and war-related, in Greece, primarily in Athens and Thessaloniki (also referred to as Salonica and Saloniki), as well as camps in Salamis, Pelion and Chalkidiki .
Correspondence, reports, financial records, and printed material documenting YMCA international work in Hong Kong, including work with both the Chinese and European populations.
Records of YMCA work in Japan consisting primarily of correspondence among YMCA secretaries working in Japan, as well as correspondence and reports to YMCA leaders in the United States on matters relating to programs, war time activities, finances, membership recruitment, and religious instruction.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, music books, pamphlets, maps, photographs, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in Poland, mostly focusing on the work of Paul Super on building projects and the state of Poland and Polish groups in exile after both German and Soviet occupation.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, journal and newspaper articles and other records of North American YMCA international work in Romania, primarily related to relief work that the YMCA did there throughout both World War I and World War II.
Correspondence, administrative reports, financial reports, program reports, and publications documenting YMCA international work in Siam / Thailand, primarily in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
Correspondence, minutes, reports, financial documents, pamphlets, maps, journal and newspaper articles and other records of the YMCA movement in South Africa, particularly Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Cape Town, Natal and Kimberley.
Correspondence and reports concerning YMCA property, loans, and annual surveys, YMCA publications, histories, photographs, newspaper articles, maps, and building schematics documenting YMCA international work in Taiwan, primarily in Taipei, Tainan, Taichung, and Kaohsiung.
Lantern slides and lantern slide shows or lectures compiled by the YMCA, for educational or entertainment use, depicting YMCA activities, mainly in the areas of international (foreign) work and armed services work during World War I.
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 12
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 6
- Korea. 3
- China 2
- Hong Kong (China) 2
- Japan 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations 2
- Apartheid -- South Africa. 1
- Athens (Greece) 1
- Australia 1
- Bangkok (Thailand). 1
- Berlin (Germany) 1
- Boys. 1
- Bremen (Germany). 1
- Bucharest (Romania). 1
- Budapest (Hungary). 1
- Camps 1
- Camps -- Czechoslovakia. 1
- Cape Province (South Africa). 1 ∧ less
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 11
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 8
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 8
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 3
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 3
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- YMCA of the USA 2
- Amoss, Ulius L. 1
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985. 1
- Aplin, Lawrence E. D. (Lawrence Edgar Denison) 1
- Barnett, Eugene E. 1
- Brockman, Fletcher S., 1867-1944 1
- Brown, James Walker. 1
- Brunger, Harry. 1
- Chinese Students' Christian Association. 1
- Christlicher Verein Junger Männer (Germany) 1
- Collins, Millard F. (Millard Franklin). 1
- Creighton, David C. 1
- Cummings, Earle R. 1 ∧ less