Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
This collection consists of duplicate materials culled from the Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives that document LGBTQ+ communities in Canada, with some materials related to the United States.
These papers include information about general human/LGBT rights across Europe. They also include Colin's personal writings and interviews he conducted in publications that he contributed to or helped found such as ILGCN and Die Andere Welt. These papers contain record files, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, photos, and books.
The James (Jim) Kane papers contain the personal papers of Jim Kane.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Linnea Stenson from 1934-2014.
Various mainstream publications with articles, stories or content about the GLBT community.
Scope and Contents
There are selected copies of The New Yorker in the collection that are unprocessed.
The collection contains exhibit pamphlets and documentation, archive and library information, images, correspondence, reports and articles.
2 boxes of books, papers, articles, photos and other material
This research guide presents a summary of holdings in the collection that are primarily relevant to transgender research. Researchers are encouraged to search in MNCAT, and the Tretter Collection finding aids to supplement these results.
The Tretter Collection Flat Files comprise posters, art work (framed and foam core), promotional banners in various mediums, and textiles donated singly and in bulk by a variety of donors.
The information files contain miscellaneous documentation about people, places, events and ideas relating to local, national and international GLBT history and culture.
- Gay pride celebrations 2
- HIV/AIDS awareness 2
- Lesbian feminism 2
- Lesbians. 2
- Minnesota 2
- AIDS 1
- Aids-Hilfe Schweiz 1
- Berlin (Germany) 1
- Bisexuality 1
- Civil rights 1
- Fetish 1
- Gay activists 1
- Gay and Lesbian Film Festivals. 1
- Gay and lesbian studies 1
- Gay authors 1
- Gay liberation movement. 1
- Gay men 1
- Gay rights 1
- Gay rights -- Minnesota 1
- Gay rights -- United States. 1 + ∧ less
- Aggregate 2
- Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives 1
- Dietrich, Marlene 1
- Flanner-Caldera, Rosanna 1
- Gay and Lesbian Community Action Council (Minn.) 1
- Grundgens, Gustaf 1
- James Kane 1
- Jean-Nickolaus Tretter Collection in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Studies 1
- Kane, James 1
- Lesbian and Gay Bands of America 1
- March on Washington for Lesbian, Gay, and Bi Equal Rights and Liberation (1993: Washington, D.C.) 1
- Minnesota AIDS Project 1
- Out-and-About Theatre 1
- OutFront Minnesota (Organization) 1
- Schwules Museum 1
- Scully, Patrick, 1953- 1
- Stenson, Linnea Anne 1
- Swan, Wallace 1
- Tretter, Jean-Nickolaus 1
- Wilde, Oscar 1 + ∧ less