Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains signed autographed letters, signed documents, and signed photographs of notable persons from the United States, England, France, Germany, Austria, and Russia.
The collection contains several hundred letters to the Countess Resse from friends and others.
The collection includes propaganda leaflets, newspapers, booklets, pamphlets, stickers, and postcards distributed by the various political parties in Germany, prior to the election of 1932 and Nazi period. Included are items from the Nazi, Communist, Socialist, Centrist and Catholic parties.
This collection contains audio recordings of a 2002 London reading of Persian poetry in translation by poet and translator Robert Bly, correspondence regarding publishing the recordings, and posters of various Bly readings. In addition, there is a 2008 edition of Shokaran, a literary magazine published in Tehran, Iran, devoted entirely to Bly's poetry.
Includes manuscripts, account books, ships' journals, travel diaries, government manuscripts, journals, etc. purchased by Library staff and consolidated in one collection.
Collection contains historical extracts, documents, undated letters, indexes, bibliography of Görres works, and an analysis of Görres' letters.
This collection contains the work of poet, writer, translator, activist, performer, literary editor, and publisher, Robert Bly. The materials include manuscripts, correspondence, journals, audiovisual items, photographs, publishers' galley proofs, news clippings, scrapbooks, and school assignments from childhood through Harvard, U.S. Naval service, State University of Iowa, and his career in writing, translating, and publishing poetry, prose, and plays.
The collection (from the Balthasard archives) contains letters from Charles Louis, Elector Palatine, and Charles Caspar von der Leyen, Elector of Trier, to Alexandre Hippolyte Balthasard, Duke of Bournonville. Enclosures with the French and German correspondence include copies of military reports from the field and a diplomatic protocol.
Collection contains recruiting and promotional materials, cartoons, pamphlets, and posters from the United States, France, England, and other countries from the two World Wars plus some German identity papers and other miscellaneous items from that time period.
Posters are from World Wars I and II and the German election of 1932. War posters are from U.S., Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Latin America, and Scandinavia. Subjects include recruiting, war bond sales, food conservation, civil defense and many other topics.
- Poetry -- Translating 2
- Poets 2
- Translators 2
- American poetry -- Minnesota 1
- Anti-war poetry 1
- Autographs -- Collections 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Elections -- Germany -- 1932 -- Posters 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Manuscripts, English 1
- Manuscripts, French 1
- Manuscripts, German 1
- Men’s movement 1
- Minnesota -- poetry 1
- Nazi propaganda 1
- Oral interpretation of poetry 1
- Palatinate (Germany) -- History -- 17th century. 1
- Palatinate (Germany) -- History -- Karl Ludwig, 1617-1680 -- Sources 1
- Plays 1 ∧ less
- Bly, Robert 2
- Balthasard, Alexandre Hippolyte, Duke of Bournonville, 1616-1690 1
- Beach, Amy (1867-1944) 1
- Bly, Carol 1
- Bovey, Kate Koon 1
- Channing, Grace E., 1862-1937 1
- Curtin, Jeremiah, 1835-1906 1
- Dickey, James 1
- Draper, Ruth, 1884-1956. Ruth Draper correspondence 1
- Görres, Joseph von, 1776-1848 1
- Hall, Donald, 1928- 1
- Huggins, Wilfrid. Wilfrid Huggins cartoons 1
- Ignatow, David, 1914-1997 1
- Karl Ludwig, Elector Palatine, 1617-1680 -- Correspondence 1
- Kleen, Tyra af, 1874- 1
- Knight, Etheridge 1
- Lewisohn, Leonard 1
- Leyen, Charles Caspar von der, Archbishop Elector of Trier 1618-1676 -- Correspondence 1
- MacDowell, Marian Griswold Nevins, 1857- 1
- Noyes, Alfred, 1880-1958. Alfred Noyes papers 1 ∧ less