Showing Collections: 1 - 28 of 28
Collection contains the records of 4-H, administered by the General Extension Division of the University of Minnesota.
Collection contains bound correspondence pertaining to the local chapters of AHEPA for the period of 1922-1950 (Series 1). Additional organizational records including supreme convention minutes (1929-1980), convention summary minutes (1925-1981), yearbooks (1936-1981), the AHEPAN magazine (1927-1981), lists of officers, and death records were microfilmed. Selected microfilm reels were digitized in 2021 and are available under Subseries 1 of Series 2.
Collection contains the papers of Betty T. Girling, director of the Minnesota School of the Air (MSA) at University of Minnesota radio station KUOM.
Collection consists of 5 DVDs containing the series "Our Health" produced for Somali immigrants by the Minnesota International Health Volunteers in Minneapolis. Featured are programs on birth giving, maternal and child health, infectious and chronic diseases. English transcripts included.
Correspondence, minutes, accounting reports.
Minutes, reports, correspondence, brochures, educational materials, and newspaper clippings.
Constitutions, minutes, reports, correspondence, accounting documents, programs, play texts, and brochures.
Constitutions, correspondence, applications for scholarship, accounting documents.
Constitutions, reports, circular letters, correspondence, accounting documents.
The material includes correspondence, newsletters, minutes, photographs, and various other documents, roughly organized chronologically within the various collections of papers.
Manuscripts, drafts and copies of letters sent by Julius Mark, reprint.
Constitutions, correspondence, accounting documents, brochures
Papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, programs, music scores, photographs, and material pertaining to Bryn's activities in the Twin Cities Ukrainian community.
Records documenting YMCA work in China, including histories, annual reports, report letters, correspondence, minutes, records of specific programs and activities, building records (including building plans), financial records, biographical records, pamphlets, and maps.
Correspondence, administrative reports, financial reports, program reports, and publications documenting YMCA international work in Siam / Thailand, primarily in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
Correspondence and reports concerning YMCA property, loans, and annual surveys, YMCA publications, histories, photographs, newspaper articles, maps, and building schematics documenting YMCA international work in Taiwan, primarily in Taipei, Tainan, Taichung, and Kaohsiung.
Reports, correspondence, newsletters, and historical material regarding YMCA work in the American Indian community, particularly the Dakota Indians in South Dakota and Nebraska.
Organizational records including correspondence, minutes, reports, financial reports, class lessons, faculty rosters, program brochures, newspaper clippings, photographs, and educational materials.
Materials pertaining to Rudolf Hamar's activities in the Estonian Philatelic Society, Estonian Cultural Society, Estonian Educational Society, the student fraternity Rotalia; and also to his career in banking, stock trade, and to his other business endeavors. Included is also Rudolf Hamar's poetry.
Collection contains the personal and professional papers of Ruth Ellen Grout, professor of public health at the University of Minnesota.
The publication collection (n.d.) of Sopron School of Forestry students and staff at the University of British Columbia, Canada, consists of reprints of forestry articles; newspaper clippings; and letters.
Papers consist of correspondence, literary manuscripts, typescripts of memoirs, speeches, stories, poems, and Polish legends for young people, pencil drawings, collected articles about Poland, and photographs.
Collection consists mainly of materials pertaining to the Ukrainian Polytechnic Institute in Munich, Germany. Included are also maps of Ukraine and the western Carpathian region, corespondence and items documenting Ukrainian American life.
Records (1904-1962) of the Work People's College (Tyovaen Opisto), Duluth, Minnesota, contain correspondence, financial records, stock certificates, student club minutes, student rosters, and lists of and photocopies of proletarian plays. The College was founded to serve the educational needs of Finnish American Socialists and later, members of the Industrial Workers of the World. It was dissolved in 1952.
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 20
- University Archives 4
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 4
- Education 15
- Estonian 8
- Arts 4
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 3
- Charity 2
- Community life 2
- Fraternal organizations 2
- Language 2
- Ukrainian 2
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 2
- Youth 2
- 4-H clubs -- Minnesota. 1
- African Americans 1
- Agricultural education -- Minnesota. 1
- Agriculture - International cooperation. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching 1
- American Indians. 1
- Artists 1
- Bangkok (Thailand). 1
- Business 1 ∧ less
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 3
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 3
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 3
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 2
- Anderson, Gaylord West, 1901-1979 1
- Brockman, Fletcher S., 1867-1944 1
- Bryn, Oksana 1
- Chinese Students' Christian Association. 1
- Eastman, Charles A., 1858-1939. 1
- Eesti Kooli Fond (Estonian School Fund) 1
- Eesti Koolide Keskus (Coordinating Center for Estonian Supplemental Schools) 1
- Eesti Kultuurifond Ameerika Ühendriikides (Foundation for Estonian Arts and Letters) 1
- Eesti Teaduslik Ühing Ameerika (Estonian Learned Society in the United States) 1
- Eesti Üliõpilaste Toetusfond (Estonian Students Fund in USA, Inc) 1
- Erickson, T.A. (Theodore A.) 1
- Exner, Max 1
- Finlandia Foundation 1
- Fox, Paul, b. 1874 1
- General Convention of Sioux YMCA's. 1
- Girling, Elizabeth Thomas, 1917-1979 1 ∧ less