Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 914
Collection consists of personal correspondence, church services brochures, and materials pertaining to the Latvian Center "Garezers" in Michigan.
Collections of Estonian and special postal stamps produced worldwide with historical overviews.
Family history, correspondence, texts of speeches, newspaper clippings.
Professional correspondence, copies of articles about Ernst Laur, history of the honorary consulate of Republic of Estonia in Los Angeles including photos of E. Laur's activities as a honorary consul in Los Angeles.
ESTO 1984 took place on July 8-15, 1984 in Toronto, Canada. The 4th National Congress (July 10-11,1984), and the Women´s Congress (July 11, 1984) as well as the Veterans´Congress were also held as part of the festival.
ESTO 1988 took place in Dec. 28.1988 - Jan. 04.1989 in Melbourne, Australia. The 5th National Congress (Dec. 30-31, 1988) and the Veterans Congress (Dec. 29. 1988) were also held as part of the festival.
ESTO 1992 took place in July 04. - 11. 1992 in New York, USA. The Estonian Organizations Congress (July 6-7, 1992) and the Veterans Congress (July 10, 1992) were also held as part of the festival.
Estonia-related materials (World War II) in the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) of the United States collection
"Guides to German Records Microfilmed at Alexandria, Virginia", copies of material about the German occupation in Estonia during World War II.
Correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas, reports, resolutions, event announcements, annual meeting records.
Collection of papers of Estonian political parties and movements from late 1980s - early 1990s
Papers ( 1950-1956) of Eugene Lachowitch (1900- ) include material on the activities of the Ukrainian Congress Committee and some of its officials in the United States and Europe, an article on Ukrainian-Jewish relations, and miscellany.
Newspaper clippings, song books, materials pretaining to the student farternity Korp. Filiae Patriae, list of members, by-laws, correspondence, pamphlets.
Collection consists of materials (drafts of chapters, correspondence) pertaining to the publication of "The Rosa Lemberg Story" by Eva Erickson in 1993 (Tyomies Society, Superior, Wisconsin). Included is also an album of photographs from a Finnish American Labor Sports Union Training Campheld in Loon Lake, Michigan in 1929. Research notes, drafts of book chapters, correspondence, photographs, typescripts of literary texts.
Collection consists of research notes and articles on Finnish immigration and Finnish Americans, particularly in Vermont. Included are materials documenting the Suojanen family history, Finnish American oral history project conducted by Eva Suojanen, photographs, correspondence, newspaper clippings, event programs, postcards, travel memorabilia, and posters.
Postcard, diplomas, certificates, work certificates, one folder with documents and certificates for Aida Paala.
Speeches, articles, essays, printed matter, newspaper clippings.
Books, articles, newspapers, music notes, correspondence.
Collection contains the papers of F. John Ward, researcher and expert on the woodcock bird.
Records of the Fairbanks Town Farmers Coop, and Telephone Company, Fairbanks Township, St. Louis County, MN. The collection includes receipt books, ledgers, meeting minutes, notebooks, and diaries.
Collection contains the correspondence, news clippings, and research materials of Faith Thompson, professor of history at the University of Minnesota.
Estonian cabinet member 1944, Ingeneur dipl., manuscript of memoirs and biographical info.
Newspaper clippings, bulletins, obituary, publications, honorary address, biographical information, correspondence.
Papers (1963-1972) of Ferdinando D. Maurino, a professor of Italian at the University of Tennessee, include several of his articles on Italian and Italian American writers.
Papers of Ferencz (Frank) Lazar (b. 1877), a Hungarian immigrant and resident of St. Paul, Minnesota, include letters; naturalization documents; photographs; a military pass; membership documents for the Hungarian Aid Association of America; and religious miscellany.
Selected items from the collection have been digitized and are available in the University of Minnesota's U Media Archive and on the Digitizing Immigrant Letters project website (see "Digital material" below).
The material includes correspondence, newsletters, minutes, photographs, and various other documents, roughly organized chronologically within the various collections of papers.
Meeting minutes, membership registers, correspondence, records of deaths, marriages and confirmations, financial ledgers, committee records. Included are also records of several Finnish American organizations in Milwaukee such as the Milwaukee Finnish Progressive Society, and Finnish Relief Committee.
- Language: Multiple languages X
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 811
- University Archives 39
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 24
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 12
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 11
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 5
- James Ford Bell Library 4
- Children's Literature Research Collections 4
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- University of Minnesota Morris Archives 1
- Northwest Architectural Archives 1
- Performing Arts Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Estonian 128
- Displaced persons 84
- Religious life 35
- Community life 34
- Political activity 31
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 29
- Latvian 20
- College teachers 18
- Finnish 18
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 16
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 16
- Exile 15
- Education 14
- Fraternal organizations 14
- Italian 14
- Women 14
- Ethnic press 13
- Arts 11
- Cultural heritage 11
- Italian American newspapers. 11 + ∧ less
- Russian 22
- Ukrainian 6
- English 3
- Arabic 1
- Hebrew 1
- Turkish 1 + ∧ less
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 14
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 14
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 12
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 10
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 4
- YMCA of the USA 4
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- ACEN (Organization) 2
- Aggregate 2
- American Latvian Association in the United States 2
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985 2
- Beach, Joseph W., 1880-1957 2
- Bly, Robert 2
- Borlaug, Norman E. (Norman Ernest), 1914-2009 2
- Christlicher Verein Junger Männer (Germany) 2
- Granovsky, Alexander A. 2
- Haydak, Mykola H., 1898-1971 2
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 2
- Lowrie, Donald A. (Donald Alexander), 1889-1974 2 + ∧ less