Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 915
Arba Sicula Society records
Records (1981-1983) of the Arba Sicula Society, a Sicilian American cultural organization, consist of correspondence; publications; newspaper clippings; and miscellany.
Armenian Cultural Organization of Minnesota records
Organizational files and correspondence, records of donations, membership cards, accounting documents, program brochures and fliers, includes some print (books, newsletters, notecards).
Arne Halonen papers
Arno and Elli Raag papers
Arno Raag (1904-1985) studied law at Tartu University in Estonia. Later worked as journalist with the "Postimees" newspaper in Estonia. After leaving Estonia at the end of World War II (1944), he was involved in publishing the "Eesti Rada" periodical in the Augsburg Displaced Persons camp in Germany. In 1949, he immigrated to the United States. Author of several books - poetry, biography, novels.
Arnold Broccolino papers
Arnold-Johannes Hinnom papers
Correspondence, magazines, photographs and newspaper clippings.
Arnold Joonson papers
Personal and financial correspondence with the members of the Estonian World Council E.Vallaste and A.Anderson. By-laws, minutes, projects of the treaties, resolutions and statements of the Estonian World Council.
Arnold Pesti papers
A. Pesti's autobiography, correspondence, essays on various topics, notes, list of council members of the Estonian Evangelical Church of St. Paul congregation in New York, Estonian Students Society church service program, newspaper clippings.
Arthur E. Schneider papers
Contains diaries, photographs, and clippings regarding Arthur E. Schneider's on-site project administration at Seoul National University. Also contains personal materials of Dr. Schneider, professor of forestry at the University of Minnesota.
Arthur Voobus papers
Correspondence, clippings, booklets, research papers.
Arthur Wheelock Upson papers
The collection contains the papers and writings of Arthur Upson, poet and lecturer of English at the University of Minnesota.
Artur Aleksander Espenberg papers
List of books donated to EAU, info on Estonian Chess Club 1950-1970, biography, personal documents
Artur Kalm papers
Newspaper clippings reagarding Baltic history.
Arturs and Emilija Grigors papers
Correspondence, personal documents, newspaper clippings, materials pertaining to the Grigors' activities in the Latvian scouting movement and to the Latvian community in Michigan.
Arvid Nelson papers
Arvids Eglitis papers
Arvids Eglitis established his Eglitis Printing Company in the 1950s in Minneapolis. (1529 East Franklin Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404). The company produced a large number of publications mostly in the Latvian language. Collection consists of books, periodicals and a small amount of business records and personal papers of Eglitis.
Arvo Kalbus papers
Kalbus was a lawyer, editor writer, translator, radio producer for the Voice of America station, graduate of University of Tartu ("Frat. RAIMLA"). Collection consists of personal documents, articles, newspaper and magazine issues.
Arvo Pärt (Part) collection
Newspaper clippings and other information related to the Estonian composer Arvo Pärt.
Assembly of Captive European Nations (ACEN) records
Assembly of Captive European Nations (Estonian Archives in Lakewood compilation) collection
Memoranda, reports, minutes, press releases, newspaper clippings.
Association for the Liberation of Ukraine (ALU) records
Records (1966-1989) of the Association for the Liberation of Ukraine (ALU) consist of materials pertaining to the organization's activities in the United States.
Association of Arab-American University Graduates records
Association of Hungarian Students in North America records
Records of the Association consist mostly of correspondence.
Association of Ukrainian Political Prisoners (Munich, Germany) records
The Association was founded in 1947, in Munich, to care for its members and families of deceased prisoners and to collect, arrange, and publish works by or about Ukrainian political prisoners, living or deceased.
Astra and Ernst Olev papers
Correspondence, personal documents, diplomas, obituary, certificates, telegrams.
August Albo papers
Personal papers, passports, copy art
August Aro papers
Collection of August Aro Papers consists of funeral record, photographs and guest book.
August Johanson papers
Personal documents, correspondence, funeral documents.
August Meikup papers
Personal identification documents and certificates, manuscripts and articles written by A. Meikup, teaching materials, sheet music, research into Estonian geographical names, newspaper clippings of obituaries.
August Okas papers
- Language: Multiple languages X
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 814
- University Archives 39
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 24
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 12
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 11
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 5
- James Ford Bell Library 4
- Children's Literature Research Collections 3
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Northwest Architectural Archives 1
- Performing Arts Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Estonian 128
- Displaced persons 84
- Religious life 35
- Community life 34
- Political activity 31
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 29
- Latvian 20
- College teachers 18
- Finnish 18
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 16
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 16
- Exile 15
- Education 14
- Fraternal organizations 14
- Italian 14
- Women 14
- Ethnic press 13
- Italian American newspapers. 12
- Arts 11
- Cultural heritage 11 + ∧ less
- Russian 22
- Ukrainian 6
- English 2
- Arabic 1
- Hebrew 1
- Turkish 1 + ∧ less
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 14
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 14
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 12
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 10
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 4
- YMCA of the USA 4
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- Aggregate 2
- American Latvian Association in the United States 2
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985 2
- Beach, Joseph W., 1880-1957 2
- Bly, Robert 2
- Borlaug, Norman E. (Norman Ernest), 1914-2009 2
- Christlicher Verein Junger Männer (Germany) 2
- Granovsky, Alexander A. 2
- Haydak, Mykola H., 1898-1971 2
- Lowrie, Donald A. (Donald Alexander), 1889-1974 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- Rockefeller Foundation 2 + ∧ less