Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 915
Elias Kasak papers
Kasak was a colonel in the Estonian army and later a lawyer, collection includes materials pertaining to life in post-WWII Germany, "intelligence services re: Esto R.R. system," personal correspondence and biography
Elin Toona papers
Biography, newspaper clippings, correspondence, four books of poetry.
Elizabeth Gracza papers
Papers (n.d.) of Elizabeth Gracza, a Hungarian immigrant, contain letters, photographs, travel information and documents for her and Susanne Gracza, flyers for Hungarians films and of artist Bela Petheo, and of Magyar Cserkezszovetseg, a scouting group.
Elizabeth Gurley Flynn papers
Elizabeth J. Pastorino Zurich papers
Collection consists of photocopies of documents pertaining to the Pastorino Family history.
Elizabeth Woodbridge Phelps Pearsall Resse papers
The collection contains several hundred letters to the Countess Resse from friends and others.
Ella and Gustav Tohver papers
Diplomas from the University of Tartu in a brown tube, Estonian passport, biographical documents.
Elmar and Aino (ne Promm) Järvesoo (Jarvesoo) papers
Scholarly work, articles, research papers, biographical materials, and newspaper clippings.
Elmar Ant papers
Personal papers, certificates, includes personal photo album and various group photos.
Elmar Järvesoo (Jarvesoo) papers
Articles, reviews, presentations, correspondence, scholarly work, bulletins, and an obituary.
Elmar Leppik papers
Elmar Leppik's personal and biographical materials, documents concerning his professional and scientific activity, reprints of Elmar Leppik's scientific works and books, collected materials about other scientists, collected printed matter about Estonia. Includes collected documents about E. Öpik, reprints of E. Öpik's scientific works.
Elsa and Leo Karist papers
Programs of various events in Germany and USA, personal documents, memoirs from 1944, ration book, ship newspaper Sturgis News, 1950.
Elsa Dagmar Mathiesen papers
Personal documentation and research publications.
Elsie Wermerskirchen papers
Papers consist of newspaper clippings, photographs, sheet music, and pamphlets. Much of the material relates to the history of the Virginia and Pike-Sandy regions in northeastern Minnesota, including the Pike Evangelical Lutheran Church. Included are also three artefacts (aluminium potato pancake pan, wooden spoon, and white cloth purse)
Elvin C. Stakman papers
The collection contains the papers of Elvin C. Stakman, professor emeritus and chair of the Division of Plant Pathology and Botany at the University of Minnesota.
Emil and Fanny Laurila papers
Papers (1935-1940) of Emil Laurila consist of farm records; correspondence; and photographs of a pioneer homestead farm near Markham, Minn. Correspondents include John E. Aho. Included are also boardinghouse, household, and farm records of a Finnish-American family who lived in the Markham/Makinen/Aurora areas of northeastern Minnesota. Income/Expenses records spanning 1920s-1980s.
Emilio Augusto papers
Papers (1931-1972) of Emilio Augusto consist of newspaper clippings and photographs pertaining to fascism in Mussolini's Italy and to the anti-fascist movement among Italian Americans; miscellaneous personal and business correspondence.
Emilio Grandinetti papers
Emilio LeFort papers
This collection contains the papers of Emilio LeFort, professor of Spanish in the department of romance languages at the University of Minnesota.
Enda-Mai Michelson-Holland papers
Correspondence - both personal and and with various Estonian American organizations, as well as Estonian associations world-wide, newspaper clippings, reports, newsletters and circular letters.
Endel Miido papers
Biographical materials, newspaper clippings.
Endel Pool papers
Certificates, church pamphlets, various news articles and clippings, photos.
Endrik Tamm papers
Biographical materials, correspondence, documents regarding various activities, newspaper clippings.
Erica (nee Uhlberg) Mäe (Mae) papers
Handwritten and published sheet music.
Erich Kõiv (Koiv) papers
Biographical data of Kõiv (army major, scientist), newspaper clippings, pamphlets, presentations, scholarly work, documents
Erich-Konstantin Harkna papers
Travel documentation, business records of steamship companies in which EK Harkna was involved.
Erik and Elli Kattemaa papers
Correspondence, brochures, postcards, materials pertaining to ornithology and botany.
Erik Aule papers
Personal certificates, family history, song book. Included are also the papers of "Korpi Filiae Patriae, map of Estonia, and personal correspondence.
Ernest Tummolillo papers
Papers (1902-1977) of Ernesto Tummolillo (1879-1916), a noted Neopolitan playwright who came to the United States in 1901 consist of photocopies of a biography written by his great grandson Gennaro Dispigno, correspondence, photographs, Neopolitan songs, a play written by Tummolillo, and newspaper clippings. Tummolillo also worked at the Ellis Island Immigration Office.
Ernesto M. Strollo papers
Papers of Ernesto M. Strollo consist of correspondence, banquet program booklets, newspaper clippings, a membership card, and a membership passbook of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Giuseppe Giusti No. 683 (Germantown, Pa.).
- Language: Multiple languages X
- Collecting Area
- Immigration History Research Center Archives 814
- University Archives 39
- Kautz Family YMCA Archives 24
- Jean Nickolaus Tretter Collection in GLBT Studies 12
- Upper Midwest Literary Archives 11
- Charles Babbage Institute Archives 5
- James Ford Bell Library 4
- Children's Literature Research Collections 3
- Social Welfare History Archives 1
- Northwest Architectural Archives 1
- Performing Arts Archives 1 + ∧ less
- Estonian 128
- Displaced persons 84
- Religious life 35
- Community life 34
- Political activity 31
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. 29
- Latvian 20
- College teachers 18
- Finnish 18
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Administration 16
- Young Men's Christian associations -- Buildings 16
- Exile 15
- Education 14
- Fraternal organizations 14
- Italian 14
- Women 14
- Ethnic press 13
- Italian American newspapers. 12
- Arts 11
- Cultural heritage 11 + ∧ less
- Russian 22
- Ukrainian 6
- English 2
- Arabic 1
- Hebrew 1
- Turkish 1 + ∧ less
- YMCA of the USA. International Division. 14
- Young Men's Christian Associations of North America. International Committee 14
- International Committee of YMCAs. World Service. 12
- National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations. International Division 10
- National War Work Council, Y.M.C.A. of the United States 4
- YMCA of the USA 4
- Mott, John R. (John Raleigh), 1865-1955 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- Aggregate 2
- American Latvian Association in the United States 2
- Anderson, Paul B., 1894-1985 2
- Beach, Joseph W., 1880-1957 2
- Bly, Robert 2
- Borlaug, Norman E. (Norman Ernest), 1914-2009 2
- Christlicher Verein Junger Männer (Germany) 2
- Granovsky, Alexander A. 2
- Haydak, Mykola H., 1898-1971 2
- Lowrie, Donald A. (Donald Alexander), 1889-1974 2
- National Council of the Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America. Foreign Division. 2
- Rockefeller Foundation 2 + ∧ less