Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection consists of a scrapbook (handwritten by Ivan Czuy) containing Ukrainian songs, dedicated to Anna Batiuk. Included are also 3 photographs and a newspaper obituary of Ivan Czuy.
Papers (1900-1957) of Myra Powch consist of a music book of the Ukrainian Eastern Orthodox liturgy composed by D. Bortniansky, Mat. Virbitsky et.al., a paper by Constantine Kostiw titled "Metropolitan Dr. Ilarion as the translator of the Bible," and newspaper clippings on Ukraine.
Papers (ca. 1925-1965) of Petro Feshchenko-Czopiwsky contain correspondence, biographical material, and manuscript and published music scores of operas and operettas by Mykola M. Arkas (1853-1909) and other composers. In Ukrainian.
Collection consists of leaflets, pamphlets and program brochures documenting various community-sponsored events (festivals, art exhibits, concerts, cultural heritage celebrations) within the Ukrainian American population of mainly Cleveland, Ohio, but also elsewhere in the United States and Canada. (Chicago, New York City, and other places).
Correspondence, meeting minutes, organizational publications.
Vera Stetkevicz Stangl was the daughter of Svoboda editor Joseph Stetkevicz. Papers (1910-1972) include musical scores, two of which are hymns dedicated to Ukrainian Americans (1913), music by Stanyslav Liudkevych (1879- ), patterns of Ukrainian embroideries, photographs including those of opera singer Solomea Krushelnytska and Joseph Stetkevicz, and miscellaneous print material.
- Music 3
- Ukrainian 2
- Ukrainian Americans 2
- Ukrainian Americans -- Songs and music. 2
- Arts 1
- Community life 1
- Composers. 1
- Ethnic theater. 1
- Festivals 1
- Liturgical music 1
- Musicals 1
- Opera 1
- Ruthenian Americans -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Singers. 1
- Ukrainian American theater. 1
- Ukrainian Americans -- New York (State) -- New York -- Societies, etc. 1
- Ukrainska avtokefalna pravoslavna tserkva -- Clergy. 1
- Ukrainska avtokefalna pravoslavna tserkva. 1 + ∧ less
- English 2
- Czuy, Ivan 1
- Feshchenko-Czopiwsky, Petro. 1
- Powch, Myra. 1
- Stangl, Vera S. (Vera Stetkevicz). 1
- Ukrainian Knowledge Society of New York City, Inc. 1