Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Papers (1919-2004) of Oksana Solovey (1919- ) consist of flyers, correspondence, announcements, newspaper clippings, etc., pertaining to organizations such as the Ukrainian Writers' Association in Exile "Slovo," Ukrainian Socialist Party-Munich, Ukrainian National Republic in Exile, Ukrainian American Professional Club-Twin Cities (Minn.), and others.
Papers of Oleksandra F. Kostiuk (ca. 1948-1982) consist of personal and general corresondence, literary works, flyers, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to the Ukrainian Literary Arts Club of Minnesota, the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America, Minnesota Branch, the Shvechenko Jubilee Committee, Ukrainian Gold Cross, Ukrainian Peasant Organization, Ukrainian Chorus Dnipro, and Ukrainian Saturday School of St. George's Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Minneapolis, Minnesota).
Papers (1957-1977) of Philip Shayda consist of brochures, flyers, newsletters, and posters pertaining to Ukrainian social, political, and community activities in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Shayda was long-time president of Sts. Volodymyr and Olga Ukrainian Orthodox Church Choir (St. Paul, Minn.).
Papers (ca. 1929-1961) of Andrii Kist consist mainly of photographs pertaining to Ukrainian American church, social, and community events in the United States.
Papers (1943-1981) of Yermolenko include correspondence, minutes, financial records of the Ukrainian Cultural and Arts Club of Minnesota; records of the Commemorative Committee for the Famine in Ukraine; material pertaining to the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America -- Minnesota Branch; and records, including photographs, of the Ukrains'ke Zaporizhske Kozatstvo (Ukrainian Free Cossacks), whose headquarters were in Europe (1941-1945) and Chicago (1960-1975).
Records (ca. 1949-1986) of the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America, Minnesota Branch include correspondence, photographs, and other materials pertaining to the organization's activities. Records (1961-1964) of the Shevchenko Memorial Committee of Minnesota which was organized through the UCCA are also included.
Records (1939-1977) of the Ukrainian Students' Club, University of Minnesota, consist of files of the Club, including correspondence and minutes.
Records (1963-1972) of Visti (The Herald) consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, subscriptions, articles, and other records. Major correspondents and contributors include Myroslav Antonovych, Vasyl Yemets, Jacques Hnizdovsky, Vasyl Vytvyts'kyi, Tetiana O. Koshets', Pavlo Matsenko, Roman Prydatkevych, Leonyd Poltava, and others.
Papers (1914-1965) of Volodymyr Romanovs'kyi, who was active in the Twin Cities, Minn., Ukrainian community, consist of appeals of the Committee for Erection of All-Ukrainian Church Monument in Paris, France; a mimeographed copy of Chomumypovynni holosuvaty zademokrative (Why We Should Vote for Democrats), Minneapolis, Minn. and financial reports of the Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Michael's Church (Minneapolis, Minn., 1960, 1965).
Papers of Wasyl Pakulak consist of scrapbooks of newspaper clippings of articles written by him as well as other articles.
Papers (1920-1925) of Wasyl Proch include an affidavit for an American visa from the United States consulate in Prague; an affidavit of support from the Merchants National Bank (St. Paul, Minn.); a Ukrainian passports; and photograph postcards.
- Ukrainian Americans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 4
- Ukrainian Americans -- Minnesota -- Societies, etc. 3
- Ukrainian Americans -- Minnesota. 3
- Ukrainian Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. 2
- Ukrainian Americans -- Societies, etc. 2
- Choral societies -- Minnesota -- Saint. Paul. 1
- Choral societies -- Minnesota. 1
- Church records and registers -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Engineers. 1
- Passports. 1
- St. Michael's Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Minneapolis, Minn.) 1
- Student activities -- Minnesota 1
- Translators 1
- Ukrainian American journalists. 1
- Ukrainian Americans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Social life and customs. 1
- Ukrainian Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Social life and customs. 1
- Ukrainian Americans -- Religious life. 1
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Sts. Volodymyr and Olga (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1
- Ukrainska avtokefalna pravoslavna tserkva -- Clergy. 1 + ∧ less
- English 9
- Multiple languages 2
- Russian 1
- Kist, Andrii, 1891-1986 1
- Kostiuk, Oleksandra F., 1899-1985 1
- Pakulak, Wasyl. 1
- Proch, Wasyl, 1900- 1
- Romanovskyi, Volodymyr. 1